BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Trivia

I'm stuck on these two:

Which player has played in the North London derby, the Tyne Tees derby, the Liverpool derby and the Milan derby.

Which player has played in the conference, league 2, league 1, Championship, Premier league, Champions league and world cup finals?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know any other good trivia questions?

Got a long trip to Derby tomorrow and they're always good to frustrate the lads with on the way up.

A good one for killing time on a long journey (as long as no smart arse jumps straight on their Internet phone) is all the last words in football club names (e.g. Blackburn Rovers, Preston North End). You don't include FC, Football Club or the one-word clubs like Liverpool. There are about 20 in the 4 divisions.

A nasty one is which club name out of the 92 contains no letters from the word "mackerel".

All the club names that begin and end in the same letter (e.g. Liverpool, Aston Villa).

Yes, I'm great fun at parties.

A good one for killing time on a long journey (as long as no smart arse jumps straight on their Internet phone) is all the last words in football club names (e.g. Blackburn Rovers, Preston North End). You don't include FC, Football Club or the one-word clubs like Liverpool. There are about 20 in the 4 divisions.

There are 22, and yes I know them all! :wacko:

14 of them are unique to one club as well....

A nasty one is which club name out of the 92 contains no letters from the word "mackerel".

All the club names that begin and end in the same letter (e.g. Liverpool, Aston Villa).

Yes, I'm great fun at parties.

As am I..... :unsure:

There are some others....

Why are Hull City unique?

3 England captains to play for Scunthorpe United

8 players who have scored for at least 5 different Premiership teams

English teams furthest North, East, South and West

8 England players with an x in their name

Archived