BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Trivia

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Newcastle United, Norwich City, Plymouth, Plymouth

I disagree on Newcastle. They are the most northerly club in England, but the question was which English clubs etc. Berwick Rangers are an English club that plays in the Scottish Football League.

I disagree on Newcastle. They are the most northerly club in England, but the question was which English clubs etc. Berwick Rangers are an English club that plays in the Scottish Football League.

In my haste to type the questions it appears I omitted the word league between English and clubs.

You are quite right.

Name 3 players who have been relegated from the Premiership with 4 different clubs (and the club names for extra points!)

Name 8 players who have scored for at least 5 different Premiership clubs (not inc own goals....)

Nigel Quashie as one of the relegation candidates - QPR, Forest, Southampton, West Brom. I wonder if he's one of the scorers too, though I don't know if he scored for Portsmouth in the Prem.

Les Ferdinand, Andy Cole, Teddy Sheringham, Nicolas Anelka, Craig Bellamy, and perhaps Keith Gillespie as the goalscorers (though that's a stretch). Can't think of another off the top of my head.

Nigel Quashie as one of the relegation candidates - QPR, Forest, Southampton, West Brom. I wonder if he's one of the scorers too, though I don't know if he scored for Portsmouth in the Prem.

Correct.

Les Ferdinand, Andy Cole, Teddy Sheringham, Nicolas Anelka, Craig Bellamy, and perhaps Keith Gillespie as the goalscorers (though that's a stretch). Can't think of another off the top of my head.

Les Ferdinand

Teddy Sheringham

Andy Cole

Craig Bellamy

Nicola Anelka

The latter two both joining the list this season, I think it now has 10 on it, but Im not 100% sure of all of them myself.

Gillespie is a no

Correct.

Les Ferdinand

Teddy Sheringham

Andy Cole

Craig Bellamy

Nicola Anelka

The latter two both joining the list this season, I think it now has 10 on it, but Im not 100% sure of all of them myself.

Gillespie is a no

Add Ashley Ward to that list of unlucky losers.

There are 6 (i think!) pairs of players to have played for England with the same surname, one player being black, the other being white.

Who are they?

To start you off.... Joe Cole & Andy Cole

John Barnes & Peter Barnes.

Ian Wright and Mark Wright.

er...

There are 6 (i think!) pairs of players to have played for England with the same surname, one player being black, the other being white.

Who are they?

Billy Wright & Ian Wright

Cant think of any more!

Who are they?

If you're including U21s, there's Bobby Moore and Luke Moore

Archived