BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Were Is The Cheapest Place In The World To Live

:rover: fancy a change from good old blighty,need cheep digs,cheep beer and a decent climate :brfcsmilie:

Penang in Malaysia, where you pond is worth about 7 pounds (malaysian Ringitt) I know this as I go there often. Always hot, never cold and their government encourages people to move there under malaysiamysecondhome scheme. You can search this out on the internet. :rover:

Well Darwen's certainly cheaper than London.

Was quoted £7.49 to get a key cut at a place off Oxford Street last week, got it done in Darwen yesterday for £2.50.

Bacon butties are cheaper, and fish and chips. They can't even do mushy peas down south. I'd stay where you are Waggy.

Don't even start on beer prices. Stupid southerners.

Slovenia is dirt cheap. Decent health care too. Beer is good (drink Zlatorog). Housing isn't too great though, and there is a language barrier.

What about the North Island of New Zealand?

According to this to cheapest house prices in England are in Nelson, Lancashire. Which is not surprising as there is bugger all to do there except have a fight in a pub or sniff some glue.

So...move to Nelson waggy.

house prices

An ex of mine lived just outside Nelson. I totally agree, the place is dire. It makes Darwen look glamourous :unsure:

To be fair Blackburn, Accy, Burnley, Nelson and Colne (etc) are pretty similar except in size and population.

They are all ###### holes.

To be fair, it's time to flip this on it's head. Where the f*** do you moaning @#/?s want to live?

Do you think that East Lancs is unique? If you're going to name the above 5 locations as ###### holes, you may as well add in the rest of the country - and in many cases multiply the ###### hole factor by loads.

I'm delighted to be back in Lancashire after 18 years of exile. Darwen's the best place in the world!

Archived