• Dunn
    • Reid
    • Pedersen
    • McCarthy
    • Santa Cruz

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another cock up by a ref....Nolan booked twice and not sent off!!FFS!

I believe you're thinking about the incident where Nolan "hip-tackled" a Rovers player (Dunn?) going past him? If so, he wasn't the one booked; it was Campo for dissent.

A game of many firsts:

- First win over Bolton at home for a while

- First time we've put 2 pens past Jaaskelinen successfully!

- First time to score 4 at home this season

- First headed goal for Bents

- And finally, best of all, first goal for Peds for a year! It was a joy to see him smile again - I hope this signals the end of his dip - forever!

MoM - tough one between Dunn, Mac and Friedel. Have to go for Dunn - won us the 2nd pen, created the third, showed some real class runs and got battered all over the pitch but got up and carried on.

A game of many firsts:

- And finally, best of all, first goal for Peds for a year! It was a joy to see him smile again - I hope this signals the end of his dip - forever!

MoM - tough one between Dunn, Mac and Friedel. Have to go for Dunn - won us the 2nd pen, created the third, showed some real class runs and got battered all over the pitch but got up and carried on.

we beat reading at home 4 - 2 earlier in the season.

apart from that i think the rest are right. B)

A game of many firsts:

didnt mcCarthy score two pens at reebok last year though? i may be missing something...

Really enjoyed that.

Couple of scary moments from Samba and Zura's unintended tap to Pieboy for their equaliser apart, Rovers played some lovely stuff this afternoon. Benni was excellent, MGP still coming back and took his goal with all the aplomb of old. Roque's least effective game in a Rovers shirt but the whole team played well across the park and from back to front.

We're still in touch even though one of the UEFA slots has been gifted by Cech to Spurts.

Thats 6 pens in 4 games against them, amazing.

I thought we played well in 1st half and then Bolton totally took over for the first 20 after half time. We were lucky to still be in the game but then came back well later on. Brad was MOTM for me as he kept us in it when we were really struggling. I thought Bolton played really well for the spell when they were on top but apart from that we were the better side.

Good to see MGP and Benni having much better games and I reckon MGP will be firing now for the run in after his goal. The midfield were ecellent until half time then faded badly but Dunn kept going well.

Archived