BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Oh Dear - Big Show Vs Mayweather

I put this in the boxing thread a minute ago but then thought that the thread could be spoilt by people going on about wrestling so have decided to stick it in here:-

I find this laughable - they have been reporting it on sky sports too like its as real as the Hatton fight :blink:

Click

In a real scrap the big guy would kill him (I know I know, boxers know where to hit and so on but he would just pick mayweather up by the head and snap him)

I dont like wrestling by the way

The biggest load of american sporting tripe that I have ever seen. How can the little gimp get away with a cowardly double tap to the big guys face as he knelt on the floor ?

what we saw was Mayweather then breaking the 100metre record as he ran away after hitting the big girly wrestler.

Its such a sad sport is girly american wrestling but one thing thats a plus about it is that it certainly sells tickets.

1) The biggest load of american sporting tripe that I have ever seen. How can the little gimp get away with a cowardly double tap to the big guys face as he knelt on the floor ?

2) what we saw was Mayweather then breaking the 100metre record as he ran away after hitting the big girly wrestler.

1)How do you mean "get away with it". It's staged, you know. Broke the guys nose on the spot though.

2)I'd imagine that "girly" isn't the description you'd use for a 7ft man with a boxing background if you saw him in a pub

The biggest load of american sporting tripe that I have ever seen. How can the little gimp get away with a cowardly double tap to the big guys face as he knelt on the floor ?

what we saw was Mayweather then breaking the 100metre record as he ran away after hitting the big girly wrestler.

Its such a sad sport is girly american wrestling but one thing thats a plus about it is that it certainly sells tickets.

1) MARK.

2) 7ft 1, about 30 stone, what sort of girls do you knock about with?

Anyway, so far it's been very entertaining and certainly has a lot of legs in it yet. It's a shame PBF isn't a bit bigger, he's tailor mad for the wresling business.

Archived