BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Quinton Fortune

Iceman

I agree! on loan maybe not anything to lose.

He's on a free transfer, hence why we are able to get him out of the window.

He would provide a bit of depth to the end of the season, he'd be about the same standard as faye though.

THeres an article in the Blackburn Citizen about this, but really it just rehashes old quotes. Are we really in line to sign him? We might as well to be honest, what have we got to lose?

I agree.

I cant see it doing any harm to get the lad in untill the end of the season, a extra body in midfield could be vital over the last 10 games or so.

And if he comes in and manages to get a few games in between now and the end of the season and does well, it might just save us a couple of million in the summer.

Thing is I think Mark Hughes will make the right decision..We've only signed him until the end of the seaso so there's no hassel if we get rid...I trust Mark Huighes and he must see soem thing in this Lad...When he signed Ooijer, Nelsen etc. I said who?...At Least we know a bit s bout Fortune and was in the Manure squad for a while...lets give the Lad a chance and see what he has...

Don't say anywhere we have signed Fortune, how much longer is he gonna be on trial anyway, if we do take him and he's got to get match fit he might be ok to start the last game of the season.

I'm not awful PC but could you change your signature please. As much as we all hate Burnely I don't recall anyone ever having a signature that advocates stabbing them.

I'm not awful PC but could you change your signature please. As much as we all hate Burnely I don't recall anyone ever having a signature that advocates stabbing them.

Where on the signature does it mention Burnley or was this your attempt at humour.

Where on the signature does it mention Burnley or was this your attempt at humour.

My point is your signature seems to advocate stabbing people, albeit in jest. Just a bit nasty and unneccessary. Your choice I guess, but it doensn't reflect that well on you or the website.

:rover: why waste wages on a has been,we have enough players to last till the summer even if he was on 10k week it,s 120k wasted :brfcsmilie:

I think if we do take him til the end of the season, it will be on a pay-as-you-play deal much like was given to Jeffers.

That way there is no financial commitment and a huge incentive for him to work his butt off. Nothing to lose.

:rover: why waste wages on a has been,we have enough players to last till the summer even if he was on 10k week it,s 120k wasted :brfcsmilie:

I'm not sure you could call him a has been. He is going to the next European Championships and he is only 31. I would say we do have enough players but two CM injuries/suspensions and we are screwed. Dunn and Reid have poor injury records so this is hardly unlikely.

Plus he is a player who could offer us some real talent.

Archived