BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2008/2009

Guest Kamy100

Will you buy a season ticket?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy a season ticket for 2008/9?

• I don't have one now and wont be getting one.
    • I don't have one now, but will be getting one.
    • I have a season ticket presently, but wont be renewing.
    • I have a season ticket and will be renewing.
  2. 2. Prices? Just a general question as to how you see your future.

• Prices have forced me to stop attending Ewood Park and I can't see that changing.
    • Prices will eventually force me to stop going down to Ewood.
    • I will keep going down to Ewood, but only if the club reduce prices even further.
    • Prem football at Ewood is reasonably priced at the moment. So I'lm still happy with things.
    • It would take something drastic to happen, to keep me away from Ewood.
    • I'm really on the verge of calling it a day. Totally brassed off with Prem football.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF TRUE, this is a strange comment from John Williams when they are trying to sell season tickets.

Blackburn chief executive John Williams admits he faces a battle to keep England winger David Bentley despite offering him a substantial pay rise. Williams, in contract talks with Bentley's camp, will spend the summer fending off offers for the 23-year-old and said: "We're a good club in the top half of the league but I suppose how long we can hold on to certain players remains to be seen.

. LINK

IF TRUE, this is a strange comment from John Williams when they are trying to sell season tickets.

Blackburn chief executive John Williams admits he faces a battle to keep England winger David Bentley despite offering him a substantial pay rise. Williams, in contract talks with Bentley's camp, will spend the summer fending off offers for the 23-year-old and said: "We're a good club in the top half of the league but I suppose how long we can hold on to certain players remains to be seen.

. LINK

Id love to see the full quote and not two quotes next to each other.

:rover: what price are they going to be after april :brfcsmilie:

Don't hold me to this but I would imagine the non early bird ST prices will go up by about 10% and walk on matchday prices by a bit more than that.

You don't really have to "save up" though do you? Just enroll or re enroll on the D/D scheme. I haven't paid for a ST up front in ages.

You should get them in the next few days according to the official website. I would imagine that they are not all sent on the same day.

Or you can just download the form off the official site and fill it in to save waiting around,

I renewed mine online on Monday night.

Well I'll renew my three, though the third for my daughter has just turned from being Young Adult to Adult and added a £100 to the total!

All in all, the total is only the equivalent of £2.46 a day for 3 of us to enjoy(!?) watching Rovers, I don't smoke, don't drink and my wife says we gave up sex a long time ago, so I need an outlet

Signed; "Hairy Palms" of Warrington :rock:

Will put this in here as it is a related topic, I have noticed this season that the stewards are clamping down on adults getting in with junior ST, a few times this season have seen stewards questioning blokes who have a child ST in their hand.

My ST renewal pack came yesterday, not read through it in detail yet but it all looks extremely eye catching and professional imo.

Will be renewing over the next couple of days.

Seems like this seasons ticket price reductions had an impact on the Dingles football club after an open admission on SSN from a Dingle director that his chairman was very angry about Rovers reducing ticket prices on the back of the TV money, not that he mentioned Rovers in the interview.

Lets hope Hughes can bring another gem onto the playing staff come the summer and further cement Rovers place amongst Englands footballing elite. More importantly though it attracts football fans from some of lancashires one eyed towns.

Made me laugh yesterday on SSN - Derby have frozen Ticket prices for next season! Cheeky gits - they will be playing Burnley, Preston and Blackpool rather than United, Chelsea & Arsenal. I think they should reduce them!

As for Blackburn - Sent my two renewals today!

Made me laugh yesterday on SSN - Derby have frozen Ticket prices for next season! Cheeky gits - they will be playing Burnley, Preston and Blackpool rather than United, Chelsea & Arsenal. I think they should reduce them!

Im pretty sure we did exactly the same when relegated in 1999.

The clubs argument was that there was 23 home games rather than 19 home games in the prem.

Archived