• Pedersen
    • santa Cruz
    • McCarthy
    • Roberts
    • Derbyshire

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry for the lateness of the article. Just after I had sent it to Den my internet collapsed and has just got back now,

C'mon Fulham! :rover:

:wacko:

ffan: You've been one of us for long enough to know by now that this game is one that Rovers must win, and should win comfortably. You also know by now these are the very games we dont win. So I aint going to predict a Rovers loss, but if I were you I would not abandon all hope; far from it!

Fulham away

Played 13

Won 0

Drawn 5

Lost 8

I'm a Rovers' supporter. I'll just very gently bang my head on the nearest hard surface.

Think I saw somewhere that Fulham haven't won in the Prem away from home for THIRTY matches.....headache time again!!

Guess who the ref is.

riley_mike_s.jpg

My guess is Mike Riley. Ha! That was well easy. ;)

Fulham last won at Ewood Park in May 2005 – The Cottagers have won just twice on the road since.

Would be a shame if we were to be responsible for 50% of their away wins in nearly 3 years.

Managed to miss out on going to Ewood two weeks ago when we beat Bolton, too much alcohol the night before combined with rubbish trains from Chester. Not going to make the same mistake again this weekend, limited amount of alcohol and staying in Manchester tonight. :P

Since Dunn is still out I reckon Tugay might be given a chance to orchester a third succesive win for Rovers, with Zurab settling for a place on the bench, Emerton as right back and Bentley moving out right to give their left back a torrid time. I think Benni Mac will continue to partner Roque up front, since with Fulham likely to defend deep there will be no space for Derbs and Roberts to run into. Therefore the skills and Benni trickery will hopefully come good. :rover:

Friedel - Emerton, Ooijer, Samba, Warnock - Bentley, Tugay, Reid, Gamst - Benni Mac, Roque.

Rovers 6 - 0 Fulham

Roque 7

Benni 47, 62, 65 (pen)

Gamst 83

Reid 88

:rolleyes: My 'a tad' optimistic predictions are back. Come on the Rovers!

Guess who the ref is.

riley_mike_s.jpg

<_<:angry2:

second time I've had to put up with him in a week!

Let's hope he's improved since Tuesday!

Saying that, the commentators on Tuesday night were saying it's more of a Mr."I'm a Prem ref!" in the Championship... saying most prem ref's reffing in a lower league game like to throw their authority about a little too much to show them "who's boss".

We should win this one comfortably, never can be quite sure when Rovers are up against a team who's hasn't won away for ages.

Rovers 3-1 Fulham

Bentley 17 - Dempsey 37

McCarthy 82

Derbyshire 89.

Uh oh, too much confidence on here.

Let's not forget Rovers' penchant for allowing teams to end miserable runs!!!

And to top it off i just pulled this stat from bbc sports website

"The Cottagers are on the longest winless run away from home in the Premier League of 30 matches"

3 points for Fulham.

Archived