BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sns [social Networking Service]

Registered on Facebook to see how these things work and found it disturbingly good.

Have a strict rule with myself of only logging onto it last thing at night but still play those annoying quizzes. Some 51 friends have found me from a series of current and past circles including three politicians since the start of the elections here.... (and I don't have a vote of course). It has enabled me to be found by some people I thought I had lost contact with which is good and some people use it extremely wittily and cleverly.

A few people whom I scarcely know have become "friends" looking me up through my step-son's presence.

The social action-style groups seem to be worse than useless though and it can be a pain if a friend is a serial joiner and inviter. However, I have received some absolutely sensational videos and photos which I wouldn't have seen others, some of which are belly splittingly funny and others deeply thought provocing.

I suppose the best thing about itis the way it destroys national boundaries. There must be 20 nationalities in my list.

I own my site (web diary) around 10years. and using "mixi (japanese SNS)" 4yeras. It's not bad, but I think I challenge to blog ... more world wide one... I guess SNS is better than blog...

at first , I have begun to use Frickr.

Apparently "Facebook" is good SNS hear from you.

I'll try to registere it... but It's only in English ... It's bit hard for me...ha ha ha...

I dislike Myspace. ugly design and layout and Users using much emotion icon/face mark ( I hate!! text that using too much face mark. always I pass to read that users posts)

I own my site (web diary) around 10years. and using "mixi (japanese SNS)" 4yeras. It's not bad, but I think I challenge to blog ... more world wide one... I guess SNS is better than blog...

at first , I have begun to use Frickr.

Apparently "Facebook" is good SNS hear from you.

I'll try to registere it... but It's only in English ... It's bit hard for me...ha ha ha...

I dislike Myspace. ugly design and layout and Users using much emotion icon/face mark ( I hate!! text that using too much face mark. always I pass to read that users posts)

You can find a lot of us in the brfcs.com group

For those who use Facebook - is it any good?

Can you just search for people (like old school friends) and then chat to them or do you have to be invited to talk?

It's pretty good but the potential for wasting time is huge. You can search for people, its up to them if they accept your friend requests.

For those who use Facebook - is it any good?

Can you just search for people (like old school friends) and then chat to them or do you have to be invited to talk?

I am on facebook but hard for me to find anyone because they dont have an Isle of Man network

Archived