BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Roque Santa Cruz

Maybe it was a ploy by Rovers, put a strong challenge in early, and Roque pretend to be injured therefore not having to play over 45 mins - here's hoping!!

Mokoena wouldnt have been able to understand that so just wiped him out. I do hope someone takes him off us in the summer.

:D:D

No Bryan I don't, I think sometimes posts which are posted in jest or spoken in my head in a humourous way are misinterpreted when read by others.

Same here shillitoe. Lots of people seem to have adopted a sense of humour generally attributed since the invention of package holidays to the good citizens of Germany.

still I suppose we have to get our traffic wardens, undertakers, traffic police and computer engineers from somewhere. ;)

From what i've read so far Roque might be fit for the Reading game, however i wouldn't give him a run out unless he is absolutely 100% fit.

We know players regularly play with slight knocks, but with such an important run of games coming up i wouldn't risk him unless he is 100%.

Agree, while I will be very unhappy with Roque not playing (hopefully vogal will keep that fool Axe off the bench too) this is were keeping Roberts comes in handy. Benni has had a couple of weeks with his feet up (some may say months) so its time for those two to show us why they want to play so much (however, I think Derbs deserves to start over benni even)

Archived