BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham Last Game

SAS

I remember stuwilky had some tugay shirts made in blue with his face on it......

I think TUGAY DAY is a fantastic idea, lets get the ball rolling

onwards to ebay for turkey flags and grey wigs ;)

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tugay day is good idea but as mentioned on another thread, it might be better waiting to see if he gets another contract and if he does not then we should ude the Derby gaem as his official send off. He would love to see the Blackburn end decked out in Turkish flags and what a proper send off that would be.

I think the Brum game needs a different idea.

Thoughts?

sing old songs of ex-players such as the likes of Garner, Crompton etc.

i'm not sure there are many rovers fans left alive who might be able to reliably inform us of how any crompton songs went!!!!

Maybe a song commenting on his tash........something to the chuckle brothers tune might work.

Tugay day is good idea but as mentioned on another thread, it might be better waiting to see if he gets another contract and if he does not then we should ude the Derby gaem as his official send off. He would love to see the Blackburn end decked out in Turkish flags and what a proper send off that would be.

Thoughts?

Do it for both games....easy

The old Tugay design might be working its way out again, another limited edition run with all profits to Hypo-Luxo's Ticket fund for next season, after the donation to the board here for the use of their bandwidth.

Give me until next week for info.

• 4 weeks later...
The old Tugay design might be working its way out again, another limited edition run with all profits to Hypo-Luxo's Ticket fund for next season, after the donation to the board here for the use of their bandwidth.

Give me until next week for info.

I would recommend getting one of these.

Thoughts?

Agree - It'd be better to give him a send off at Ewood than at an away game - I'm still up for whichever ends up happening though....

Am a Villa fan, watch out going mad at St Andrews, have some of the worst stewards you could ever meet, will chuck you out for anything no matter how young, old or anything, Complete @#/?s, to suit the scum of the club. Might be a bit bias of me cause I'm talking about what I saw in the derby match between us pair, but from what I hear it's a regular thing. Go for it with the Tugay thing but wouldn't be too quick to be running out your seats or anything. #### club, hope you do em...as long as we've sealed your Europe spot already :D

Tickets are £35!! Does it never end?

It's ridiculous. Portsmouth i can accept as it's a smaller stadium, but brum don't fill theirs.

Although i have just read

£18.00 Students under 22 years with a valid NUS card. This MUST be shown at turnstiles

So just got to get an NUS now.

Ive looked at the Brum site. They've enginereed it so that every stand apart from the Railway end (where we will be sat) is considerably cheaper, the opposing Kop for example.

They are an awfully supported club considering they are in the second largest conurbation in the UK, so obviously Gold and co think they might as well milk away fans to get in much needed $

Archived