BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham Last Game

SAS

It's not often I find myself agreeing with Abbey, but FOR CHRIST'S SAKE GET OVER YOURSELF. I was at the game on Sunday- albeit sitting in the Birmingham bit, not far from the Directors' box- which was amusing. I was disappointed in a shocking performance, but am realistic enough to be very happy with the season overall.

You obviously aren't and you clearly think you have an insight into football which Mark Hughes doesn't have. You don't. We don't want to hear your nonsense over and over. There were tactical naiveties and pieces of tactical genius (Manchester United at home). Just leave it.

This is a messageboard; ie a place where people express themselves. If you don't want to hear opinions then I suggest you take a step away from the screen and stay off of the internet.

I don't think I know more than Hughes, never said that, but I do think his tactical errors are far more common than his masterstrokes and that he certainly wouldn't rank up with the top managers in the league when it comes to his squad management and tactics.

I've stated my reasons for not being happy with the season, a good number of people have agreed with me, if you don't agre with me then that is fine, you are more than entitled to that, but don't try and deny me the right to hold the opinion and/or express it. Funny that in the face of doubt I have tried hard to support my opinion with facts (of sort), which of course don't prove anything, but they just explain why I feel the way that I do, whereas those that disagree with me, for the most part, simply rely on personal insults, attacks and purely subjective and intangible standards.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wstu:

"I've stated my reasons for not being happy with the season, a good number of people have agreed with me, if you don't agre with me then that is fine, you are more than entitled to that, but don't try and deny me the right to hold the opinion and/or express it. Funny that in the face of doubt I have tried hard to support my opinion with facts (of sort), which of course don't prove anything, but they just explain why I feel the way that I do, whereas those that disagree with me, for the most part, simply rely on personal insults, attacks and purely subjective and intangible standards."

Sorry to go off at a tangent, can anyone find a picture on the internet of Mr Logic who used to be in Viz? (might still be for all I know, it's not as funny as it used to be, I haven't bought it in years). It would save me having to read the last eight pages or so.

Thanks in advance.

I sussed eddie's character about 3/4 years ago..... posted as much (f o y s l s) .... and got banned (yet again) for my troubles by Paul!

I think most would agree that I've been proven right..... yet again! 'Trust your first impressions and you wont go far wrong' my old Dad used to say. ;)

Hey folks, sorry to repeat myself, but let's try this once more...

"I've stated my reasons for not being happy with the season, a good number of people have agreed with me, if you don't agre with me then that is fine, you are more than entitled to that, but don't try and deny me the right to hold the opinion and/or express it. Funny that in the face of doubt I have tried hard to support my opinion with facts (of sort), which of course don't prove anything, but they just explain why I feel the way that I do, whereas those that disagree with me, for the most part, simply rely on personal insults, attacks and purely subjective and intangible standards."

I sussed eddie's character about 3/4 years ago..... posted as much (f o y s l s) .... and got banned (yet again) for my troubles by Paul!

I think most would agree that I've been proven right..... yet again! 'Trust your first impressions and you wont go far wrong' my old Dad used to say. ;)

You sussed out a human beings character from his postings on a messageboard?

Let's not lose the reality of life here.

Not true. Originally I tried to support my opinion and after that I've simply been met almost exclusively with personal attacks, jibes and smart-ass remarks from tough guys on a messageboard. I had actually stopped posting on this topic until it started up again. It's my fault for not being a big enough person to simply ignore the posts being put here, but I'm still several times bigger than all of you for not having resorted to personal insults and for having kept all of my posts related to football and Blackburn Rovers.

You can all ignore the fact that you insult people on the internet because they voice an opinion that you don't like about a football team and just keep chuckling to yourselves as you type and thinking "what an annoying little kid", that's fine. *Thumbs Up*

It's my fault for not being a big enough person to simply ignore the posts being put here, but I'm still several times bigger than all of you for not having resorted to personal insults and for having kept all of my posts related to football and Blackburn Rovers.

Eddie, I and many others don't resort to personal insults. However, do you think we know your opinion after you've made 25 posts on this thread since HT on Sunday including the likes of

Hughes is a total f***************g idiot. Takes off the left midfielder and then the left back. Well done sir, well done. Why don't you think before you make changes next time.

Time to give it a rest I'd suggest. Otherwise some of us might increasingly be saying 'shut the f*** up'.

It's not often I find myself agreeing with Abbey, but FOR CHRIST'S SAKE GET OVER YOURSELF. I was at the game on Sunday- albeit sitting in the Birmingham bit, not far from the Directors' box- which was amusing. I was disappointed in a shocking performance, but am realistic enough to be very happy with the season overall.

You obviously aren't and you clearly think you have an insight into football which Mark Hughes doesn't have. You don't. We don't want to hear your nonsense over and over. There were tactical naiveties and pieces of tactical genius (Manchester United at home). Just leave it.

wow im glad im sat down... :rolleyes::brfcsmilie: gobsmacked haha

QUOTE(Eddie @ May 11 2008, 16:42 )

Hughes is a total f***************g idiot. Takes off the left midfielder and then the left back. Well done sir, well done. Why don't you think before you make changes next time.

Correct me if im wrong but this is getting close to a personal insult. Clearly Mark Hughes is not an idiot.

As someone who visits the site infrequently, it seems that it is Eddie's holier than thou attitude that comes across as quite annoying.

It's also the fact that most of us have "got over" our initial anger etc about sunday and he's still harping on about it. He was no more annoyed than the rest of us and probably a lot less than those who'd forked out cash they couldn't really afford to go and watch it, but he persists in arguing views which are definitely not correct such as that Mark Hughes is an idiot. This is a message board for discussion and as such people's views should be heard but not to this extent.

Archived