BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Crown Paints New Rovers Sponsor

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No it will still be Umbro

But Umbro are owned by Nike, so effectively they are Nike kits.

Anybody know if the sponsor will be the traditional stick on plastic rubbish or will we be incorporated it into the fabric/got a retro furry, sticky out patch(ala McEwans Lager).

Considiering Spurs get 30 mill+ from Mansion and they are a similar team to our selves should we be happy with 5mill over 3 years?

are you being serious?

they have about a million fans in this country and many more around the world. Much as I hate them, to put us in the same bracket from a sponsorship point of view is crazy!

According to what Lee from the official site has stated many a time, Rovers have to literally go cap in hand when sponsorship time comes around! :unsure:

:blink:

I wouldn't call it cap in hand, we get as much as we can, but sponsorship is a highly competitive market, I believe there are something like seven Premier League clubs searching for new shirt sponsors for the 2008/09 season, therefore it is something of a feather in our caps that we are one of, if not the first team to secure new sponsorship for the forthcoming season.

DunnFC: if you know someone who wants to give us £30m for a five year sponsor deal, please pass on their details.

No, but the industial paints side is earmarked to move abroad (109 jobs in total) though the local usless New labour MP is putting a protest forward trying to prevent this from happening.

:rover: out off those 190 i wonder if there is any rovers fans :brfcsmilie:

:blink:

I wouldn't call it cap in hand, we get as much as we can, but sponsorship is a highly competitive market, I believe there are something like seven Premier League clubs searching for new shirt sponsors for the 2008/09 season, therefore it is something of a feather in our caps that we are one of, if not the first team to secure new sponsorship for the forthcoming season.

DunnFC: if you know someone who wants to give us £30m for a five year sponsor deal, please pass on their details.

guessing thats why Rovers have chose a 3 year deal? as when it runs out it's likely to clash with less teams searching?

Think it is currently just under £1m a year so its about a £650k increase per season.

To get perspective on whether this is going to generate more funds for us, what was the annual money brough in per annum on the Bet24 deal?

Your house already has 4 toilets, how many bogs does a man need ?

Well, alot of people would probably say he spouts alot of s###, maybe it`s medical problem he`s got? :huh:

:lol:

Archived