BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Crown Paints New Rovers Sponsor

And I refuse to get Endsleigh insurance cos of their past support of our Yorkshire neighbours.

I used to be of that opinion until they offered me a deal over a hundred pounds cheaper than the nearest other offer.

I did tell the salesman in Carphone Warehouse that I couldnt go onto vodaphone due to the association with Man Utd and this customer had a right go at me!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I used to be of that opinion until they offered me a deal over a hundred pounds cheaper than the nearest other offer.

I did tell the salesman in Carphone Warehouse that I couldnt go onto vodaphone due to the association with Man Utd and this customer had a right go at me!

I reckon refusing to buy something because of a rival club is stronger than buying something associated with your own club. Endsleigh have been off the menu for ages. I'll try them next time my renewal's due - maybe they'll be cheap enough to be forgiven.

Archived