BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Psp Lite

Probably a list of games like Brain Training, Nintendogs, New Mario and Animal Crossing. Any three of those four have probably sold more than the entire PSP library put together.

Still, I like my PSP. If your disc slot is busted, you could try getting a big memory card and some custom firmware so you never have to use UMDs again. That's what I've done. Battery life improves a lot as well. And I do buy the original games, of course.

btw isn't the PSP Lite quite a new thing? If it's less than a year old and hasn't been modded, it's still under warranty.

Probably a list of games like Brain Training, Nintendogs, New Mario and Animal Crossing. Any three of those four have probably sold more than the entire PSP library put together.

Yes but this is my point. Ok, my taste isn't like everyone else's and I totally understand why some people might go for Nintendogs (if thats their sort of thing) but being able to play games like Football Manager and GTA while on the move is awesome. If I wanted to Brain train I would by a Carol Vordaman DVD and not a games machine.

Plus all the connecting the thing to the ps3 remotely is a great idea.

Anyway thats my 2 peneth.

You're missing a trick! Brain Training and all that is brilliant for keeping the missus quiet while you use the TV to play proper games.

Also, having stripped down versions of PS2 games is a bit of a crap selling point. I like the mini GTA games, but after playing Liberty City I went back to San Andreas on PS2 and the difference seemed massive. The PSP is a nice bit of kit but it doesn't do those sorts of games justice.

Plus it's fragile - as Sparky Marky has discovered. Bits fall off them quite easily, but it took one of my nephew's full-on temper tantrums to snap a DS in half.

You're missing a trick! Brain Training and all that is brilliant for keeping the missus quiet while you use the TV to play proper games.

Then your missing the trick. My Mrs is too busy with the cleaning to sit down and train her brain.

JUST KIDDING LADIES......Had to say that before I got lynched :rolleyes:

Archived