BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gretna

I think the Gretna ultras would be delighted to see ANY form of football on their doorstep rather than see nothing from this moral high ground you have in mind.

I would have to hear that from the ultras themselves before I believed it. My guess is that they'd rather watch park football.

Another problem with your suggestion - Rovers reserves are, on average (and without those out on loan), poor. They'd sink pretty fast. Antwerp, despite their lauded Man U connections, got relegated from the Belgian top league. If this happened it would undermine the whole point of exposing them to a better standard of football than the reserves. Although - admittedly, they'd be playing more regular. But, in that case, Rovers may as well acquire a local non-league club.

Rovers Rostyn Griffiths played for Gretna today. They lost.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK before anyone thinks I am calling Scots druggies, tablet is sweet fudge purveyed by the likes of Nardini's of Largs (currently being refurbished- their daughter Daniela in This Life is still one of the best things that happened to British TV these past 20 years and a huge shame she did not go onto achieve the roles her talent deserved).

I've always wanted to know that Gunner. :rolleyes: On behalf of fellow members may I say how enriched our lives are by your presence on here. Make sure you let us all know when the decoratings finished.

• 2 months later...

Archived