BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Worst Things Thread

wouldnt say a wack job just a typical female ((no offence mum)) when it comes to the situation..mine was ok until we met a mediater and he told her she needed this and that and screw me for every penny ....i tipped the table and could have quite easly killed him but i calmed and walked out ,reported him but got nowhere.

The same numpty's also would pronounce that 'Li ur - why throw i ow the winda'. That loss of the letter 'T' ticks me off no end. The daft thing is that words like party and litter are far harder to say without the 't'...... so can anybody tell me what it's :blink: all about?l

Or losing the letter 'g'. In Birminnum, Nottinnum :angry:

What's that Lily Allen speak an 'all ? "Didn't" becomes "Di unt"

Do-gooders innit.

PC Brigade innit.

Their fault this country is now effed up and they don`t even realise. Innit.

Drivers who don`t indicate. It really does not expend that much energy does it? Innit.

White folk who pretend to be black. Why? Innit.

People ( arseholes ) who want to start fights caus they is not handling its pop innit.

Street ###### who say innit

Queue jumpers.

Ex university attendees who patronise comprehensive educated people and believe that their right on opinion is correct and will not accept any other point of view because they are so so cleverer than you, even though they learnt jack in their sociology fecking course but hey at least they lived the life. @#/?s.

Ashley Ward.

IT Help desks. who assume that everyone understand gobble de gook.

IT Help desks that suggest that the equipment or programme isnt faulty - its the opperater - (which could be true sometimes)

IT Help desks that tell you to connect to the network, so that they can link up - when youve told them the problem is that you cant get connected.

IT Help desks when they cant solve problem, tell you to contact the IP provider.

IP provider who also talk gobble de gook

Passwords that get changed by network admin when doing upgrades.

Blue-tooth equipment that dont connect.

I suspect that by now youve realised its going to be a bad day. :angry2:

IT help desk who say it is Internet Explorer - who then get really uptight when you suggest it isnt bloody that because it doesnt work on three other computers and I know its the bloody firewall on my router because Im not bloody stupid I just need some help getting the damn thing sorted.

People who dont give stuff a go by themselves to see whether they can work it out, instead just ask someone else to do it, and then complain that its taking so long.

Even more so when the only reason you know how to sort it is that you worked it out yourself after 2 minutes of pressing buttons.

Cyclists with no lights who think wearing black and riding on the roads means that they can be seen.

Pedestrians who step out in front of cyclists and then just stand there and get upset when they get ridden into. GET OUT OF THE BLOODY ROAD YOU IDIOT

People who complain they're hard done to but never get of their whinging arses to do something about it.

Trying to win an argument with a hormonal pregnant lady. Never going to happen even if you're totally right

RAFCA

To55ers that think everyone on the Bus/Train wants to listen to what ever crap music they have on ther phone.

I sit next to them and start singing very loudly.

They soon shut up and (Please don't use that word again) off

Trying to win an argument with a hormonal pregnant lady. Never going to happen even if you're totally right

I feel you should edit this to:

Trying to win an argument with a lady (wife / significant other)

Queue jumpers.

Ex university attendees who patronise comprehensive educated people and believe that their right on opinion is correct and will not accept any other point of view because they are so so cleverer than you, even though they learnt jack in their sociology fecking course but hey at least they lived the life. @#/?s.

Ashley Ward.

Not sure if that was a deliberate use of "cleverer," but I'm afraid that isn't a real word.

Being a university (soon to be graduate) I am right and won't hear a word against that.

... ;)

What is worse, she seemed to use the welfare of her child as leverage for the settlement.

Obviously she did . Why do you think she had the brat in the first place ......?

What made me laugh about this case was the way she tried to make out she was loaded before she met Macca . The judge should have just said "...in that case you don't need any more money" and thrown the slag out the court . Horrible woman .

People who say 'excuse me' without adding 'please', and forget to say 'thank you' when you have excused them.

People who win four Easter Eggs at the school Easter Bingo and don't share them :angry:

The FA for too many reasons to go into.

Walkways split into cycle paths with barely the room for even one person to walk in comfort.

Pedestrians who muck about in the road. The road is for cars.

Can someone tell me what HM did to make 25 million? Yes it is a pittance compared to his wealth but it is not like she helped contribute in anyway.

The 25 million should be put into a trust fund for his daughter not given to a blatant gold digger so she can in her own words 'be taken care of' for the rest of her life.

He is a goose in the first place for marrying her with no pre-nup.

The Feeling

The Hoosiers

:glare:

I'd die happy if I could avoid hearing a single second of any of their songs every again.

Oh yes. I'm not sure who The Feeling are, but I detest The Hooisers. Add Scouting For Girls and The Pigeon Detectives to that list for me as well.

The people behind all the claim for an accident ad's that you see on sky, what kind of budget are they working too, most of them are so badly acted it's unbelievable, the latest one is with that guy who used to be on The Bill and he tell's us that they are real lawyers that he's advertising, well I should think so as well your not going to hire somebody who's watched a few episodes of Petrochelli, Perry Mason and Matlock are you.

Archived