• Reid
    • Pedersen
    • Roberts
    • Santa Cruz
    • Tugay

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Christ's sake, I haven't seen the incident, but hear that Samba was sent off for pulling back Heskey as the last man? He MUST have known he'd be sent off for that. He's probably just lost us the game.

Why do we give so many damned penalties away?!

season counts for f-all can we please lose 6-4 or somthing and throw mccarthy on, and not just settle for losing 2-1 as now seems inevitable! Seeing as the game is to all intents and purposes meaningless i'd be slightly less p1ssed off if newcastle were not winning and wigan getting 3pts counted for more! 7 games left time to throw that youngster from ireland into the defence! f-ing refs killing the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry2:

I really dont care if I get castigated by other fans on here but a very large number of errors resulting in goals against this year have come from Samba. If the reports of a bust up during half-time against Wham are anything to go by, I'm not the only one that's getting ticked off by it.

Something needs to be done about his attitude and if that involves dropping him then so be it.

Very minimal contact and not sure Samba does much more than tap Heskey on the back but from Mike Dean's position I can't see that he has a choice. Going to be difficult from here on in.

I do not care if im castigated, Samba should be on the bench based on his form. Time to bring on Mokoena as CB or plug him in as DM fast to protect the back four (three?). Don't really care if he has a rift with Hughes, but we need someone that does his job reliably, even without offering extra attacking nous. Mokoena is dire in an attacking sense. but defensively he does his job.

2-1! time to bring in the Axe at half time please.

Once again Samba has made a fool of himself! Luckily we are still playing well and in the lead. In my opinion its a bloody good thing that Samba won't feature in the next game...
Or the two after that but I agree it's a good thing.

Archived