• Reid
    • Pedersen
    • Roberts
    • Santa Cruz
    • Tugay

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aston Villa are looking pretty useless by the way, if only Sunderland had the faintest clue how to score that would be good for us. Fight for 6th very much alive. Leadbitter just unleashed a shot from outside the 18yd box that went out for a throw in some way up the pitch :lol:

Aston Villa are looking pretty useless by the way, if only Sunderland had the faintest clue how to score that would be good for us. Fight for 6th very much alive. Leadbitter just unleashed a shot from outside the 18yd box that went out for a throw in some way up the pitch :lol:

City being held at the Breezeblock too...

Roque's goalscoring run at the moment is fantastic, but my view on him hasn't changed. He's a quality player, I've never said anything else, but I still don't think we can rely on him to score goals, I'll be very happy if he keeps this up for the rest of the season and proves me wrong.

I guess Eddie is a very happy man now he's been proven wrong :)

RSC

:rover:

How did we play when we went down to 10 men? I'd have guessed Reid at RB, Ooijer moving into the centre and playing a sort of diamond midfield with one of thr strikers playing a bit deeper?

Can anyone confirm or correct?

Archived