BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rainbow Six : Vegas 2

Thanks! That explains a lot - I kept dying because I was trying to get to the tennis courts after the first missiles fired. The guys on the court would always throw a grenade if I waited too long behind the pillars near the wall.

I'm on the 360 version, otherwise I'd radio you for some assistance!

Ah well thats it then, you just need to wait for the second rocket which blows the fence and then your done B)

Can the PS3 version play against the xbox360 or PC version online? :wacko:

No it can't unfortunately.

The only game that I am aware of that will be able to play cross platform in the future is Ureal Tournament III and thats between PC and PS3. Again, this is only information I have read and as I say - in the future (although you can make mods on the PC for it at them moment and use them on PS3 - Some clever chappy has even got Master Chief and Solid Snake in it)

• 1 month later...
Anyone having trouble with this?

On mine, it goes inexplicably jerky sometimes - like 2 frames per second - then I get killed and it starts working normally again.

A couple of times, the team orders buttons vanished so I couldn't get them to go anywhere.

Terrorist Hunt mode seems broken - you make a noise and every enemy in the level swarms towards you, so you can complete the whole thing by waiting in a corner and aiming at the door.

I don't think they spent much time debugging this thing.

Xbox was doing this right before the red ring of death on the power button, had to send xbox to get RMA'd but got it back within 4 weeks and works fine again.

Archived