• Betnley
    • Reid
    • Dunn
    • Pedersen
    • Roberts
    • Santa Cruz
    • Derbs
    • McCarthy

Will be there. A quick drink in the town centre and then over to the ground early as I'll be buying a ticket on the day.

Looking forward to it, just hope it's better than my trip to West Ham the other week.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A cult hero amongst the Reading fans is Robin Friday, winner of the clubs "Player of the Millennium" award. Friday was a very skillful center-forward who scored 55 goals in 135 appearances. He became legendary for his excesses both on and off the pitch, once on rounding a goalie, he stopped , turned flicked the v's at the keeper, before rolling the ball into the unguarded net.

Picture of said incident, it's number 3 in the gallery.

Roque is out for the rest of the season!

You have just totally woken me up this morning........how cruel!!

Does anyone know whether if he will be starting? As long as he scores thats all i need, oh and us to win!!

Blackburn Rovers (unconfirmed): Friedel; Ooijer, Warnock, Nelsen, Khizanishvili; Dunn, Reid, Bentley, Gamst Pedersen, McCarthy, Roberts.

Subs: Brown, Emerton, Tugay, Vogel, Derbyshire.

Suggests the Reading website..

i suppose the only blessing that the axe isnt starting either :P

Ooops, just seen the reading site and it says emerton isnt on the bench and mokoena is instead!

Apparently Santa Cruz is fit and starts up front with Jason Roberts so it is:

Blackburn Rovers (unconfirmed): Friedel; Ooijer, Warnock, Nelsen, Khizanishvili; Dunn, Reid, Bentley, Gamst Pedersen, Santa Cruz, Roberts.

Subs: Brown, The axe, Tugay, Vogel and Derbyshire

No place for McCarthy in the 16!!

Blackburn Rovers (unconfirmed): Friedel; Ooijer, Warnock, Nelsen, Khizanishvili; Dunn, Reid, Bentley, Gamst Pedersen, McCarthy, Roberts.

Subs: Brown, Emerton, Tugay, Vogel, Derbyshire.

Suggests the Reading website..

Interesting lineup. Great to see Nelsen back, hope he is fully fit. I would like to see Emerton and Vogel get a run out.

Haha, the reading website doesnt know whats going on!!

It says tugay and not McCarthy. Must be:

Blackburn Rovers (confirmed): Friedel; Ooijer, Warnock, Nelsen, Khizanishvili; Dunn, Reid, Bentley, Gamst Pedersen, Santa Cruz, Roberts.

Subs: Brown, The Axe, McCarthy, Vogel, Derbyshire

Great to see Nelsen back and also great to see Zurab keeping his place because he's been superb since he came in the side. I hope Nelsen is back to his best because if he isn't I would play Oojer and Zurab together on current form. Presume Emerton is still injured. Confident of a win today.

Archived