• Pedersen
    • Roberts
    • Santa Cruz
    • Emerton
    • McCarthy

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK JAL, I had the dig which reignited this.

I deliberately watched for Vogel in the game. For the first 20 minutes he was little boy lost as the pace and power of Spuds totally by-passed him. Then he did one or two simple things right, started anticipating the Spuds movement and ball patterns and that was the end of the Spuds dominance.

As the game went on, the smile came onto his face and he became more influential and the Rovers flowed a bit more. He even had an MGP lets kill the H&S guy in row Z type of shot at one point.

Nothing special granted but the way his getting his game together and Rovers building a platform coincided made me conclude that we could well have quite a player on our hands.

Which is a long way of saying what Aggyblue said.

OK JAL, I had the dig which reignited this.

I deliberately watched for Vogel in the game. For the first 20 minutes he was little boy lost as the pace and power of Spuds totally by-passed him. Then he did one or two simple things right, started anticipating the Spuds movement and ball patterns and that was the end of the Spuds dominance.

As the game went on, the smile came onto his face and he became more influential and the Rovers flowed a bit more. He even had an MGP lets kill the H&S guy in row Z type of shot at one point.

Nothing special granted but the way his getting his game together and Rovers building a platform coincided made me conclude that we could well have quite a player on our hands.

Which is a long way of saying what Aggyblue said.

Fair enough, looking forward to the next home game, if he does well i'll be singing his praises.

Archived