• Pedersen
    • Roberts
    • Santa Cruz
    • Emerton
    • McCarthy

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rovers 3 Spurs 2 with most of the Spurs fans throwing their season tickets on t'pitch.............again. :brfc:

Hehe. They'll wait til the last home as usual! :)

I'm stick my neck out here: easy Rovers win. Spuds are on their holidays already and we've still got it all to play for.

Even if we don't win, it's still not over. Our rivals are dropping about as many points as we are, so it could take another 0-4 away from home on the last day to get into Europe. Just like when we went down to say ta-ra to Duffer.

There is no way that Spurs will not score, one name, Robbie Keane.

Will be another draw. 2-2 I fancy Roque to add to his tally and it's time Morten got another goal!

Not sure if Samba should play, he makes me nervous these days.

Actually mum, it's time Morten got left out.

I don't think Samba should be brought back in for the next game, he needs to know his place isn't 100% guaranteed and that there are others who can come in. It may give him the kick up the backside he needs.

Whilst I do agree with what you say here I really think that he is giving 100% when he plays. If we could just get him to concentrate 100% of the time and stop wandering out of position then we would have a good defender.

To be honest, I don't think we've played a decent match since december. And as Tottenham are out of worries whatsoever (already an UEFA-ticket booked), they'll come at us from minute 1. And we'll lose 0-2.

Whilst I do agree with what you say here I really think that he is giving 100% when he plays. If we could just get him to concentrate 100% of the time and stop wandering out of position then we would have a good defender.

Its going to take Nelsen a few games to get properly settled back into things, i.e. fitness, match sharpness. decision making etc. It would be better in my view to play Ooijer alongside him or Zurab if Emerton is still not fit enough to play right back. It should make Nelsen's transition back into the team easier having someone who is in form and is looking really solid, unlike big Chris who is out of form.

If Samba comes back in and has another shocker its going to ask more from Nelsen and could lead to more errors that could have an impact on the result.

I should probably stay away from this one since Rovers seem to go goal-crazy every time I stay away from Ewood (3-1 against Newcastle, 4-1 against Bolton and 3-1 against Wigan).

Oh well, I'll take my chances and going to this one. Roberts and Bentley to share the goals among them in an entertaining 4-2 win, with Keane getting the goals for spuds.

Feel free to blame me if we lose ;)

Enjoyed reading your preview 1864.

This is a game that could produce any result from a big win for either side to a high scoring draw to a dreadful goal-less stalemate with equal probabilities. Goes without saying that we need the win. If King is out, it will help but Woodgate and Hutton are great defenders.

I'm going to be very nervous/anxious tomorrow.

Laro is off again. Just read this from the bbc preview for the weekend. Fair enough him throwing out his normal tripe but what the hell has a match review got to do with people wanting Bentley:-

Blackburn v Tottenham

It seems to me that quite a few of the Tottenham players thought their season was over once they had won the Carling Cup. That success only papered over the cracks at Spurs and I expect Juande Ramos to have a massive clear-out in the summer.

This is the kind of game Blackburn need to win - and I think they will win it - if they are to have any chance of hanging on to David Bentley. However, if a top-four team comes calling, I think Bentley will be off.

Link

Archived