BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mobile Phone

Love my K800i so asked if I could upgrade to the K850i with a 5meg camera. They told me that they'd had a lot returned with faulty soft keys and so I've ordered the new c902. 5meg camera, face detection, touch screen for the camera controls etc etc.

Brill.

Unlimited texts, 600 minutes free phone and £28 a month.

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

After several years of Orange SPV phones (C500 - C600 - M600), I'm switching back to Nokia with a Nokia N82 Black (full review here).

Orange must have kept notes on my previous upgrade because the "normal" person on the end of the line in the Upgrades Dept said "I'm putting you straight through to Customer Relations who dealt with your last upgrade Mr Tris" ...

... so for £27.50 per month I've got the phone for nowt, 600 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited internet / downloads.

:) :)

I was on the point of getting the N82 until I went in to a shop and tried one. Loved all the features etc. especially the built in GPS, but when I actually handled one I found the buttons to be too small for my style of use. I'd have had to use both hands to be accurate and it would soon have driven me round the bend. Ended up with the Nokia 6500 Slide which was my original choice before I heard about the N82 and too date I'm very pleased it. My only disappointment is that after exporting contacts from Outlook each individual is listed by name and I prefer this to be by company name - any suggestions would be useful.

Archived