BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] To Any Rovers Player Who Reads This Board

Gamst would smile if he was being castrated with Aaron Mokoena's sharpened studs - so there's one guy who can't help it.

Apparently, he would come into training every day with a beaming grin on his face, despite the fact that he hadn't kicked a first team game ball in anger for nigh on 3mths when Hughes first arrived and exiled him. Hughes admitted that this made it easier to leave him out.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Santa Cruz had just scored a strong contender for Rovers' goal of the season (one which reminded me of Shearer's goal into the same net in '92 which brought a live on air **** me comment from Jan Molby according to those listening) so what a surprise he was beaming from ear to ear.

Some people live in the own fetid little world of misery and dejection.

Re Samba, in the first half the commentators were saying the Liverpool front line simply didn't an answer for his physical presence so I guess sparky picked him for that and picked him correctly.

Santa Cruz had just scored a strong contender for Rovers' goal of the season (one which reminded me of Shearer's goal into the same net in '92 which brought a live on air **** me comment from Jan Molby according to those listening) so what a surprise he was beaming from ear to ear.

Some people live in the own fetid little world of misery and dejection.

Re Samba, in the first half the commentators were saying the Liverpool front line simply didn't an answer for his physical presence so I guess sparky picked him for that and picked him correctly.

I agree Philip "I have just scored a wonderfull goal and enhanced my career so I am very happy.Forget the team,forget the result forget the dreadfull overall performance.I have just been on TV and scored a contender for goal of the month.Mission accomplished,looking forward to the beach and the summer transfer to West Ham"

I agree Philip "I have just scored a wonderfull goal and enhanced my career so I am very happy.Forget the team,forget the result forget the dreadfull overall performance.I have just been on TV and scored a contender for goal of the month.Mission accomplished,looking forward to the beach and the summer transfer to West Ham"

I think that is a tad bit harsh on Mr Cruz don't you. If I was him I'd be offended by those remarks. Santa Cruz has worked his tail off for this club. He's about as honest a worker as we have in the team and has never looked like a selfish player to me.

Gamst would smile if he was being castrated with Aaron Mokoena's sharpened studs - so there's one guy who can't help it.

Apparently, he would come into training every day with a beaming grin on his face, despite the fact that he hadn't kicked a first team game ball in anger for nigh on 3mths when Hughes first arrived and exiled him. Hughes admitted that this made it easier to leave him out.

So I wonder what the problem is this season.

I think that is a tad bit harsh on Mr Cruz don't you. If I was him I'd be offended by those remarks. Santa Cruz has worked his tail off for this club. He's about as honest a worker as we have in the team and has never looked like a selfish player to me.

Yes,I agree.

My point is the players all of them should have been embarassed and gutted that they had blown Europe for the club, by not being interested.It does not matter to them.Thus the Cheshire cats.

i think the problem is we don't have a leader type player anymore since savage has left the club, look at the top teams they all have a leader in their team.

Nelsen should be leading the team as the senior defender and captain. We have no natural leader in midfield though.

Nelsen should be leading the team as the senior defender and captain. We have no natural leader in midfield though.

He should but i don't think Nelson has got what it takes to be a captain, no doubt about it he's a good player but as a captain i don't think he gets the best out of the other players like other captains at other clubs do.

• Backroom
He should but i don't think Nelson has got what it takes to be a captain, no doubt about it he's a good player but as a captain i don't think he gets the best out of the other players like other captains at other clubs do.

So who would you make club captain ?

So who would you make club captain ?

The natural choice would be Ooijer, but then he's hardly ever in the team, so not much use as a captain from the bench. There's no other natural choice except Friedel, but GK is not the right position for a captain. Big problem!!

Arsenal don't!

Thats true,and Arsenal have won nothing for 3 years.

Tend to play well for 20 minutes then collapse.

This post seems to have gone off topic from the Rovers players smiling like Cheshire cats after Sundays defeat,and not giving a flying (Please don't use that word again) about the club.

I don't know of any other fans of a top flight club who would put up with it,but you lot just brush it under the carpet.

"Oh well,we're punching above our weight"

The same thing will happen again on Saturday,but come Saturday evening the only thing you lot will be conserned with will be the 40 year old United bloke with his 10 year old son who was sat in the Blackburn end.

Rovers fans have had it too easy,and thats the way they like it,just sit down and keep queit.Easy life.

Lets see how long it lasts.

thats the problem we have not got a leader, maybe Ooijer but he can't even get into the team

I wouldn't say that. Nelsen and Reid are born leaders but they have had the rug pulled from under them by their form disintegrating.

Nelsen is showing his old self now and his authority will grow with his confidence in his own ability.

You have a very sad mind.

Try doing something spectacularly brilliant and not still be smiling about it two minutes later. :D

Of course Philip,and Santa Cruz without doubt is my favorite Rovers player this season.

But my point is the majority of them are showing very little commitment,and I reckon they don't have to.

Why Mr Hughes is'nt kicking arse and demanding commitment is another story.

Of course Philip,and Santa Cruz without doubt is my favorite Rovers player this season.

But my point is the majority of them are showing very little commitment,and I reckon they don't have to.

Why Mr Hughes is'nt kicking arse and demanding commitment is another story.

More worryingly, he probably is and is not getting the response we all need.

More worryingly, he probably is and is not getting the response we all need.

If I played for Rovers and Mark Hughes was demanding me to show commitment I'd find that somewhat hard to take from him.

Archived