BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nfl 08

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another fantastic Superbowl. Was just as dramatic if not more so than last year's. Got to feel a little sorry for the Cardinals after coming back like that only to lose it in the dying seconds. Got to love the unpredicitable of the NFL this season, like T4E said the only bad thing now is the long wait until the regular season starts again.

Not a great game, but a great 4th quarter and that leaves a good taste in the mouth. Play that game in reverse and you'll feel like you watched a snoozefest. Some interesting (and very debatable) calls.

More to the point, the Steelers didn't cover the spread.

Just finished watching it. Great game, couple of huge plays both ways.

Bring on free agency and the draft. And training camp. Hell, I´ll even take OTAs!

The off season is way too long :(

At least we've got the Flyers in the meantime Shevy. How long have you been a supporter?

At least we've got the Flyers in the meantime Shevy. How long have you been a supporter?

Ah jeez doc, I dont know if I have fan credentials yet.

It´s like this...I started to watch football back in the early to mid 90s and I played Madden 93 on the supernintendo, this was all when I was a kid. Learned the rules and all that. Then I stopped because they stopped showing it (they only ever did a highlight show every weekend and did the super bowl...). Then couple of years ago, early 00s I found a channel that had the rights and they showed games every weekend. I got hooked again, I became an Eagles fan and over the years it has gotten worse and worse...its a disease man! So now I´m a diehard Eagle fan. Got the jerseys and what not. Anyway, I have a passing interest in hockey. We can get NHL here and I watch it from time to time and find it pretty entertaining. I really, really like to play NHL 09, its just crazy fun. So I don´t know much about hockey and not a lot about the NHL. I don´t know what teams are considered great or which players are superstars. I used to know a couple of guys but I don´t know how many of them are still playing...infact I know some arent (I remember Eric Lindros). So when I choose a team to play as on NHL 09 I had to go with the Flyers, because they are a Philly team. I thought the jersey was cool so...I got one. I´d like to get more into hockey and since I´m a Philadelphia fan, Flyers is my team.

So the answer is, not very long. I need someone to school me!

Attention is starting to turn to the draft. Perhaps unsurprisingly both Tebow and Bradford have said they're going to forego and go back to school next year, which is a shame. Tebow is just such a connundrum, I can't wait to see where he ends up.

Anyone got any pointers for this years draft class?

Archived