BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nfl 08

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Farve was asked several times in the offseason if he wanted to come back and said no. He really put the team into a bad position, and is now acting like a spoiled child, only being willing to play for teams in the same division (Vikes or Bears). He has said he will refuse to report to the Jets or the Bucs, 2 clubs he would fit well on.

Going to Wembley with my other half, cn174 and Shev (I think you're going Shev?)

That's the plan, sort of :unsure:

I want to but it all depends a bit on my money and job situation and what my rotation will look like. Stuff like that.

Oh and Favre Watch...that stuff got old FAST. Tired or hearing about it. Both sides have acted like children but Favre is being a total a** about the whole deal. I mean...how long will he keep doing this? This year he finally DID retire after years of the annual "will he/won't he" crap and he can't stay retired? You have to feel for Rogers and I can totally understand Packers officials wanting to move on - they have to sooner or later. Anyway, I heard he may join the Buccaneers now? I bet Jeff Garcia will be pleased.

Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

Interesting on Garcia, quite surprised at that. Having said that, I am two weeks behind on Total Access, that show needs to be on once a week to give me a fighting chance!

According to Adam Schefter, Favre now wants to go somewhere he can play against the Packers this year.

Bruised ego - very mature.

Only two teams who have made an approach for him are the Buccaneers and the Jets. Guess it would be funnier if he ended up in the Vikings but that'll never happen.

The last I'd heard he was expected to start and this was to be his make or break season. Worst I heard was that they wanted Favre and would sell it to Jackson in a Friedel/Guzan kinda way. Pennington really wouldn't be the same....

Anyone know if Setanta have got the rights to show NFL games this season?

I've noticed that a couple of pre-season games have been on there just wondering if they'll be showing games when the season starts proper or do Sky still have all the rights?

Anyone know if Setanta have got the rights to show NFL games this season?

I've noticed that a couple of pre-season games have been on there just wondering if they'll be showing games when the season starts proper or do Sky still have all the rights?

Sky have still got it by the looks of things - http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12949,00.html

I hope Setanta never get it, they'd be getting Alan Parry and Steve McManaman doing the commentary something ridiculous like that!

Archived