BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Portsmouth V. Blackburn

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vogel has been impressive and even showing a bit of passion.

the commentators won't stfu about how they feel Hughes has gone the formation wrong today. In part Id like to see Reid and Emerton swap positions. Reid trying to cross the ball today is laughable.

Dead match, looks like a pre-season friendly. And can somebody please shoot the bell boy and the guy who plays trumpet that sounds like its got a shoe stuck in the pipe.

From all the players on the pitch, four players are really standing out for me.

Reid, Emerton, Pederson and Roberts :blink:

Standing out for what reason? For mine, Roberts' only attribute has been neutralised by Distin (who's just as big and fast as Jason). Reid has looked poor on the ball and very shakey at the back. Pedersen and Emerton have done very little right or wrong.

The standout players so far are Nelsen, Bentley and Vogel.

I refer back to someone's comment last week that Roberts "can trap the ball further than most people can kick it!" - not good enough.

I agree that Vogel has been very impressive so far today, kept possesion and kept things ticking over nicely in midfield... exactly what we signed him for really. Will be vital for us next season.

Archived