BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Derby Preview

Not really.

We have Dunn, Emerton, Reid, Vogel and (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Mokoena)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))).

The veteran Tugay does not add much to that list, sadly. Sure, for a game or two, he can excel but let's get real, he is well, well past his best. IF we went into next season without Tugay added to the above list, I'd feel as underwhelmed as I would if we did have Tugay lurking around as 5th/6th choice CM.

A kind word to you, why not give it a rest.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROVERS: Friedel, Reid, Samba, Nelsen ©, Warnock, Bentley, Emerton, Vogel, Pedersen, Roberts, Santa Cruz. Subs: Brown (GK), Ooijer, Tugay, Derbyshire, Olsson.

DERBY: Carroll, McEveley, Earnshaw, Miller, Lewis, Todd, Moore, Mears, Addison, Ghaly, Savage ©. Subs: Price (GK), VIlla, Sterjovski, Feilhaber, Beardsley.

From the official site. No surprises.

It would be so Blackburn Rovers to play like absolute drains today.

Hmm, no naughty channels showing the game and I've just rung round the likely suspects amongst the bars of Malta and none of them have it either.

Subscribe to Rovers world and listen!

:rover:

Villa still tied at 0-0. It sounds like Villa is having some problems and according to Setanta have had to drop 7 men back on many occasions.

Would be really great if Wigan nicked a winner. That would mean that if we beat Brum then Villa would need to win at Upton Park, provided we win today.

Maybe a little too wishful thinking though...

Archived