BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brdsc Player Of The Year Awards

Tash is actually 18!

Funny how different the lads look when they are dressed (!). For instance, I never realised Stephen Warnock was not so tall and Bruno is very tall! Also that Morten seems even slimmer than he did last year, and Brad and Aaron don't look at all scary.

However on the bright side he is your better class of celebrity stalker, having previously written in the Telegraph and appeared on Bullseye and all that.

:tu:

Thanks Simon, that's pretty much the nicest thing you've ever said about me. :lol:

• 7 months later...
Well, I thought the night went extremely well, and after expressing everyone's disappointment when no players turned up to the christmas do, I must say the players and the club did us absolutely proud.

All the first team squad bar two and numerous younger lads turned up and were great with the fans. My two girls were gobsmacked when some kind soul opened the door for them on the way in, and it was Brad Friedel!

A big thank you to Mark Hughes, John Williams, the club and the players.

At the business end, Roque succeeded David Bentley as the disabled supporters' player of the year. Hopefully only his first award this season!

Christine Peacock won Club person of the year after many years devoted service on the committee.

A great night all round, and hope to see a few more of you at the Christmas Party. Just to clarify, the events are open to all, not just those classed as having a disability.

Excellent BRDSC Christmas Party last night, well done to the people who organised it - must have been a lot of hard work put in.

And well done to so many players for showing up too, and spending so much time mixing, mingling, signing, photographing and talking.

I will miss some off here, but certainly noted these - Simpson, Olsson, Grella, Andrews, Pedersen (wearing a wind sock on his head), Treacy, Villanueva, Julio SC, Benni Mac, Roberts, Derbyshire, Clayton, Douglas.

Excellent BRDSC Christmas Party last night, well done to the people who organised it - must have been a lot of hard work put in.

And well done to so many players for showing up too, and spending so much time mixing, mingling, signing, photographing and talking.

I will miss some off here, but certainly noted these - Simpson, Olsson, Grella, Andrews, Pedersen (wearing a wind sock on his head), Treacy, Villanueva, Julio SC, Benni Mac, Roberts, Derbyshire, Clayton, Douglas.

I was also there! Brilliant night! Didnt win the quiz this year, came 2nd though!

Players were brilliant signing autographs, photos etc!

Grella is a brilliant bloke, seemed a genuine nice guy! Roberts, Derbyshire, Andrews also very happy to talk!

On a downer Ince wasn't present as he prefered to go and watch Man Utds Champs league game! <_<

JW was there also answering some awkward question i guess!

Well Organised and if you ever get the chance to go it comes recommended!

We could do with Clayton and Douglas on Saturday!

Archived