BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Message Board Football Match Against Official

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We wont lose guys, I tore their defence to shreds 2 games ago, but then i got sent off :( , and had a good do at em on sunday :)

Theres a few decent players on here

I think we could get a decent team together Scott.

You've got a point to prove this time after being put on the bench in damo's possible team ;)

Rob, Mark and Liam all played at Ewood last time around and would probably be up for a game, now if only I could remember their user names lol.

Do one, im trying to get over a serious relationship you know, it was abbey who said go for anything :mellow:

Ive been well and truley violated

that was before i met my wonderful lady......and i wouldnt have gone for ANYTHING....they had to have a pulse ,not stink of pee and not support burnley .

The first thing i asked my good lady when she said she lived in rishton was do you or any of your family have any burnley in them !!! hahaha she said no.

I think we could get a decent team together Scott.

You've got a point to prove this time after being put on the bench in damo's possible team ;)

Rob, Mark and Liam all played at Ewood last time around and would probably be up for a game, now if only I could remember their user names lol.

laughatthedingles

is mark i think

cant remember rob but i have him on facebook

Has noone seen Abbey lately ? He has a big red mark on his forehead and he always has a hole in the back of his shirt where his lady's hands go when she puppets him :rolleyes:

I could be the bar man, knees are knackered although I think I could still put a few in the onion bag, after all you never lose a scoring touch !!

Grooby as the referee.

Thought he would be in charge of live updates on Rovers.co.uk? ^_^

Yeah I would be interested in playing, I'm left footed so a place on the left side of the pitch would be good. Left midfield, or even left back. After mostly playing 5-a-side lately I'm getting more and more happy to 'hug' the ball, so maybe a midfield position would be better :P

• 1 month later...
Hi guys, its been suggested on the offical message board that we should have a football match between the two boards.

The official boards have done a north v south series, where twice a season the north fans play the south fans, and its been hugely popular, with irish, london, pompey, cambridge fans coming up for the weekend. Going on a night out then playing the following morning.

So what do people think?

It wouldnt happen till next season and would most probably be at witton park astro turf.

Could do with an idea of interested people to see if it could happen

Would I be able to bring my own zimmer frame - air bottle - two new knees - a reduction in the age callender - oh I'd need a marque tent to go over my stomach? You'd find me left back in the changing room wondering, 'What the hell am I doing here!!!!!! ' Apart from these minor hiccups - then it is a good idea. :brfcsmilie:

• 2 weeks later...

Right, the Man utd game is now tea time kick off on the saturday

sooooooo

The game will be played on SUNDAY 5th october, after we`ve all had a crazy night out around blackburn,,,,,,

So names down, and positions you can play

SAS: L/R/C Midfield, Striker

Paal: Left back/midfield. Have played most positions tbh, but left footed so I assume its a need for left back/midfield. I can play on the right or central as well, not too fussed. As long as its not keeper I'm happy

Left Midfield/Centre Mid

Left Back

Right Midfield

Right Back

Any of them would suit me, can use both feet somehow :D

Archived