BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Toddler Goes Missing In Blackburn

Guest Kamy100

"Officers have revealed that Lee had got on a bus and travelled to Bolton before returning on the same bus to Blackburn."

I'm really interested to know how the bus driver let a 3 year old child travel by himself. :unsure:

"Officers have revealed that Lee had got on a bus and travelled to Bolton before returning on the same bus to Blackburn."

I'm really interested to know how the bus driver let a 3 year old child travel by himself. :unsure:

Yeah .... wouldn't have happened in the days when there were conductors. Tis funny though that the driver did not notice cos judging by the normal state of buses there'd prob be no one else on.

I wondered why there was lots of police around Blackburn this afternoon.

I think the only bus from Blackburn to Bolton would pass through Darwen. Amazing that no one on the bus even noticed a little kid sat by himself, let alone the bus driver. Although the bus driver could possibly be excused because little kids often just wander on the bus with their parents so the driver could have eaisly mistaken a passenger for the kid's parent parent.

Good news he was able to return safetly.

I went missing as a 3 year-old in Blackburn once. My Dad found me in a pub in Blackburn propped up on the bar drinking someone's milk stout. Gave him a bloody heart attack.

Glad it all ended well.

What about the 26 years in between ??

EDIT - on a serious note, I know a bus driver who was doing that route that day (not the one in question), buy they would assume if a 3 year old was getting on the bus at the same time as an adult, that that child was a free passenger travelling with the paying adult.

Archived