BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shall We Have A Bet?

100% strike rate for me so far with my Euro bets. Backed Croatia and laid Poland for today's game. Doubled my originally deposit already just four matches in. My mate had a £20 accumulator on these first four games and has got them all right he surely must have won a significient amount, lucky bugger.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like shelling peas so far.

What are people's views on France v Romania and Italy v Holland?

I think the Italy/Holland game could be a draw. The under 2.5 goals in the game could be a decent bet, noticed we've had no games with more than two goals so far. Not sure about the French they don't strike me with full confidence, Romania are a handy team that saying you'd still expect France to win.

Personally won't touch the Holland v Italy game, too close to call and too many easier predictions to be made in the next couple weeks. France should beat Romania quite easily...I'll say 2-0 and that's where my money is going.

I wasn't going to have a bet on this next game but I need to to make this tournament interesting.

I'm going to risk backing 2 or more goals. It's no price at 4/6 but at least after a terrible day at work I can sit back, crack open a beer and watch the game just hoping for goals.

I laid Romania for the first game because I wasn't totally sure the French would win. Turned out to be a good decision.

Had three small bets on the last game. The draw and under 2.5 goals bets went out of the window but thankfully I had Ruud down as first scorer at 13/2.

Was it just me or didn't France get beat twice by Scotland?

Ive got a fiver on Romania to win at 4/1

Tonights game,

Italy to win 2-1 (8/1)

Pirlo to score at any time (5/1)

Oops.

40/1 Zlatan to score and Sweden to win 2-0....

You just stating the odds or did you actually put a bet on that?

I had Spain/Sweden double at 10/3, very happy with that. Sweden game looked like it was heading towards a draw until that special strike from Ibrahimovic.

I had Spain/Sweden double at 10/3, very happy with that. Sweden game looked like it was heading towards a draw until that special strike from Ibrahimovic.

I was looking at that, 7/2 at Ladbrokes I think, but just didn't fancy either match for betting purposes really.

Left them well alone.

:wstu:

You just stating the odds or did you actually put a bet on that?

I actually put it on.

I also had the spain and sweden double on :rover:

Whats everyones thoughts on tonight. I think the swiss could be worth a bet but havent checked the odds. The czechs will get found out tonight so maybe a 3-0 portugal at good odds....or play safe with over 2 goals.

Archived