BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Blackburn Raves '88-'91

Just been looking at the great videos below on Youtube of the Blackburn Raves late 80's early 90's and it brings back some good memories I must say.

Anyone remember 'LIVE THE DREAM' in the farmers field just off Feniscowles and the parties at the old Redmaine and Isherwood mill at Ewood where McDonalds now stands.......Blackburn for a good few years really was the centre of it all folks!

Oh and Sett end!

Good times

Live the Dream

London, Nottingham & Blackburn (Boomtown) kicked it off. Hard to believe if you weren't there but I rem convoys 3 wide setting off from the Sett End goin down the M61 to Rivington Services (re-named Bolton West to deter the party people). Also rem police convoys rolling up Preston New Road to cut off Great Harwood & Monroes from all & sundry from everywhere. Happy days.

PS Carlos & Zone were rockin!

BTW JFMC where is he now?

:brfc:

BTW JFMC where is he now?

:brfc:

Strangely enough his name cropped up in a conversation I just had. He was at a 'warehouse' night at the Cellar Bar the bank holiday weekend just gone.

Lots of the old faces were there apparently.

I take it you missed out Abbey :P

Oh the (really surreal) memories - come on and join our convoy

Beep! beep!

missed out???

Id rather have a burnley or a nobend season ticket and have a broken bottle inserted sideways up my arse .

Thanks for the links SG

Live the Dream was at the top of my road (Gib Lane). Unfortunately I was only 12 at the time but became fascinated by the whole House music scene from that point. Harcore Uproar 12" vinyl, pride of my collection.

Roll on to 1993/4 and it had all gone a bit Happy Harcore or very mainstream cheesy stuff. Was far more interested in beer and girls by that point anyway and inevitably got snared by Brit Pop.

proper music :lol: :lol: :lol:

?????????????? better than the acid up the rectum crap they played then.i rember a rave more like mave being on next to bt one sunday morning with all the ###### noise coming out and the only thing that was good ,was this fit un being back scuttled next to the fence and me asking her if she wanted a brew as she looked cold.

Archived