BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Euro Fantasy Football

Anyone that fancies joining in Click Here

Once you have created your team click the join league option and enter our code which is:-

51117-9713

Cheers

Hughesy Posted Today, 00:05

Where does it allow you to pick your team??

I should have said about this when I created the thread because it had me stumped for a bit too but I thought it might have just been me being silly. You go onto the site and register and then when you have done that and approved the email that comes through you then have to go and sign in with your email and password (even though it has already logged you in with your user name) once signed in it lets you pick your team.

Let me know if you have problems

Thanks,entered `champs or chumps`.

Cech

Lahm Sagnol Carvalho Corluka

Ronaldo Fabregas Larsson Diarra

Arshavin Torres

sub:Baros

I think people are mad to give out their team before the big kick off. Anyway, I wont hold your hand but you may want to rethink a certain player there :rolleyes:

Why does it matter? Unless we compete against each other and have to know weaknesses and tactics and whatnot? It's just a matter of opinion on most players.

Ha Ha, I wasnt getting at the quality of players he had picked but just saying pointing out that there could be a problem with one of them. And yes, the purpose of this topic is that we are competing against each other.

Hughesy Posted Today, 00:05

Where does it allow you to pick your team??

I should have said about this when I created the thread because it had me stumped for a bit too but I thought it might have just been me being silly. You go onto the site and register and then when you have done that and approved the email that comes through you then have to go and sign in with your email and password (even though it has already logged you in with your user name) once signed in it lets you pick your team.

Let me know if you have problems :tu:

And yes, the purpose of this topic is that we are competing against each other.

You misunderstood. Yes, we are competing against each other to try and get the highest score/best team, but unlike, say, Football Manager, you do not get any advantages by looking at somebody else's team because you do not "play" them directly. If you get me?

I do see what you mean but my thinking is that if I see a player that someone else has that I have maybe forgotten about I may then go and pick him. That player might turn out to be the difference between first and second.

I signed up and then realised that I didn't have a clue who to pick.

I've entered anyway. :rover: Is Bystrov (sp?) likely to start?

I know what I said about helping others but for those that dont really know who to pick or if someone would play go to the sky sports page - Click

And scroll back through the results. If you click on the team you can see who played and that will give you a rough idea.

Good Luck

Guys, do we think Coupet or Frey be playing in goal for France this tournament?

Cheers

My guess is Coupet, Domenech is allegedly not a huge fan of Frey's.

Just joined the league, my team is called "Colonel Abstract". I finished in the Top 30 in the Fantasy PL BRFCS league, mostly down to luck, but I fancy my chances to win this time around :P

My team:

GK: Ricardo (POR)

D: Corluka (CRO), Marchena (SPA), Metzelder (GER), Degen (SWI - Substitute)

M: Barnetta (SWI), Ribery (FRA), Frings (GER), Simao (POR)

F: Villa (SPA), Di Natale (ITA), Toni (ITA)

Got a funny feeling that Villa won't feature as much as I hope, though....

Archived