BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Rovers Manager

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Getafe team that performed sporadically and finished 14th, 5 points off the relegation zone. I fail to see why Laudrup is being heralded as the new messiah.

Ince may have managed at two small clubs at a lower level but he has real tangible achievements on his CV - a remarkable relegation escape, a promotion as league champions and a trophy.

Ince may have managed at two small clubs at a lower level but he has real tangible achievements on his CV - a remarkable relegation escape, a promotion as league champions and a trophy.

My daughter just got a trophy for "most goals scored", may she have the job?

A Getafe team that performed sporadically and finished 14th, 5 points off the relegation zone. I fail to see why Laudrup is being heralded as the new messiah.

As opposed to Laudrup winning the Danish Cup one season and the double the following season with Brondby in Denmark you mean?

And competing in European competition, seeing off Spurs and getting to the quarters?

It may be worth waiting till the end of the Euro 2008 competition before making an appointment-we may be able to talk to Bilic, Hiddink and Van Basten-for the sake of a couple of weeks we could possibly have more choices.

It may be worth waiting till the end of the Euro 2008 competition before making an appointment-we may be able to talk to Bilic, Hiddink and Van Basten-for the sake of a couple of weeks we could possibly have more choices.

Van Basten is going to Ajax

Hi all,

well after hearing about the clauses Laudrup wanted when interviewed for the rovers job this will come as a bit of good news check to the link below:

http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/493...ks-at-Blackburn

it seems as though Paul "The Guvnor" Ince will be our next manager and will be made public tomorrow at some point and it seems as though he has begun his job already by talking to Santa's agent to assure him he is still a big part of what we are doing here have to say this news is welcomed as he wants to keep our best players the ones we have a chance of keeping here I hope to god he succeeds but he seems to have accepted that "David I have got my head stuck up my a**e Bentley" will probably leave but they think he will probably go to spurs I mean he first says I want to go to a champs lge club well spurs are hardly that only reason they are in Europe is because the won the carling meanlingless cup which all the big guns guns play reserve teams and I mean it would be a step backwards seeing as tho they finished lower in the league than us mind you if I were Ince just to be completely spiteful I would sell the ungrateful little gobs****e to Villa let him go through the pain of having to get back from his hols early for an Intertoto game! serve him right for disrespecting the team who took a chance on him let's see how he takes that probably say he is too tired or something! but hope Santa stays would be a good signing if we could tie him down to longer but please everyone before the slagging match begins let's all get behind Paul Ince's "Blue & White Army" he might not have been first choice and us fans would maybe have wanted Laudrup but with all the complications on that one would rather have someone who stays long term who won't jump ship at the first sign of trouble and someone who will certainly move heaven & Earth to ensure our star striker stays at the club so the early signs look good and a toast to "The Guvnor's" Blue & white Army

Rant over

Laters all.

My daughter just got a trophy for "most goals scored", may she have the job?

You've probably heard a lot of crazy talk about £4.5m over 3 years. I can’t vouch for that salary but I did see JW dressed like Troy Bolton from High School Musical, do you think she may be intrested? btw does she have any FA shaped badges?

:tu:

........ but please everyone before the slagging match begins let's all get behind Paul Ince's "Blue & White Army" he might not have been first choice and us fans would maybe have wanted Laudrup but with all the complications on that one would rather have someone who stays long term who won't jump ship at the first sign of trouble and someone who will certainly move heaven & Earth to ensure our star striker stays at the club so the early signs look good and a toast to "The Guvnor's" Blue & white Army

Rant over

Laters all.

Do you believe in the tooth fairy too? :rolleyes:

:rover: MY no1 would still be SHEARER and NEWELL

INCE floats my boat

BILIC is a name i'm warming too

COLLINS could do the job

:rover: HE WILL DO FOR ME

shearer is a toss, im sure if newcastle came in for him now, he wud forget all the comitments he had and run lke a dog to the managers room at the newcastle for it :closedeyes:

You've probably heard a lot of crazy talk about £4.5m over 3 years. I can’t vouch for that salary but I did see JW dressed like Troy Bolton from High School Musical, do you think she may be intrested? btw does she have any FA shaped badges?

:tu:

She has the same amount as our new manager.

Sorry if this has been answered before, but do we know exactly who of his backroom staff Mark Hughes took with him?

Mark Bowen, Eddie Niedzwicki, Kevin Hitchcock have been confirmed. But anyone else than those three? Such as scouts, physios, physical coach, etc.

Sorry if this has been answered before, but do we know exactly who of his backroom staff Mark Hughes took with him?

Mark Bowen, Eddie Niedzwicki, Kevin Hitchcock have been confirmed. But anyone else than those three? Such as scouts, physios, physical coach, etc.

Those four are the ones who left from what I have read.

Looking ahead, I would hope Tugay is retained on the staff in a coaching role after his playing days are over.

Same with Ooijer, who from what I hear from the dressing room is a manager in waiting.

Archived