BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Just To Cheer Everyone Up

Read their blog under the article! There is one Dingle having a go at Rovers "invaders" for not slagging his lot off properly! :lol:

I would go there and give them hell :lol:

But still banned from years ago!

Happy days eh USABlue,

:rover:

A few not so nice comments on the message board below the article. There is no time to show sympathy for them, but is there at least a time to ignore Burnley?

The dingles were created to be ridiculed! especially by Rovers supporters

from the comments

now then Claret through&through,

is this an admission or what

"have more important things to worry about than wondering how Burnley will rise from the ashes"

At last you have admited your position in the football world :)

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Still, could be worse, we could be on the verge of signing Robbie Fowler <_<

As for agent Kilby - he's pretty much a secondary figure these days and I'm pretty happy with most of our signings - mainly young with potential.

Yes, Kalvanes and Van der Schaaf are a couple of bright eyed wonderkids.

Muppet.

Yes, Kalvanes and Van der Schaaf are a couple of bright eyed wonderkids.

Muppet.

Ah bless he struggles with basic English.

No shame in that. Now Master Creosote, when somebody says 'mainly' that means the same as mostly but not the same as entirely. So when I said mainly I meant of the new contracts many were young with potential, is that a little clearer Master Creosote?

Ah bless he struggles with basic English.

No shame in that. Now Master Creosote, when somebody says 'mainly' that means the same as mostly but not the same as entirely. So when I said mainly I meant of the new contracts many were young with potential, is that a little clearer Master Creosote?

Mainly means most here in civilisation. The players I mentioned are two of the four you have signed this close season. That's half not most.

Now jog on, your sister has finished on your brother so it's your turn.

Mainly means most here in civilisation. The players I mentioned are two of the four you have signed this close season. That's half not most.

:rolleyes:

And he struggles with basic facts, for the record we have signed 5 (not including youth players who have signed their first contracts).

As for my sister, thanks for the heads up. She asked me to let you know its still a no. Apparently however much a dirty bitch she is she'd never go with a ransid pube like you.

It's like listening to Beavis and Butthead on here.

Rover 1: "Dingles. Heh heh"

Rover 2: "Yeah, huh. Dingles. Heh heh"

Rover 1: "Yeah.. cool. Dingles and their mom"

Rover 2: "Heh heh. Inbred. Like.. heh heh"

... ad infinitum.

No wonder there's more of you chumps over on the infinitely more sophisticated and entertaining Clarets board than on here.

Good signing re. Nigel Winterburn. Is he playing or coaching?

Hah... Burnley scum... a lot of you Lancs call em Yorkshiremen... well thats just plain offensive to people like me! LOL! They are far worse than us... I'd say the nearest thing they can compare to would be inanimate objects such as dog turd, a pool of vomit etc or American rednecks or hillbilly's.

It's like listening to Beavis and Butthead on here.

Rover 1: "Dingles. Heh heh"

Rover 2: "Yeah, huh. Dingles. Heh heh"

Rover 1: "Yeah.. cool. Dingles and their mom"

Rover 2: "Heh heh. Inbred. Like.. heh heh"

... ad infinitum.

No wonder there's more of you chumps over on the infinitely more sophisticated and entertaining Clarets board than on here.

Good signing re. Nigel Winterburn. Is he playing or coaching?

If the Clampett's board is "infinately more sophisticated and entertaining" then what the **** are you doing over here banjo boy?

Nice edit btw :rolleyes:

Archived