BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Useful Websites

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a privacy question related to Facebook -didn't really know where else to post it.

Long story cut short - there is a cabinet decision being made on Monday to decide whether to close the school I work at or not. Someone has started a facebook thread about save our school and I have been asked to join.

There are lots of staff who have joined but it is also full of parents. Not that there is anything x rated on my profile but I don't want parents to be able to access my profile/ photos etc. If I join the group does that then mean they can see my profile???

Thanks

This is a privacy question related to Facebook -didn't really know where else to post it.

Long story cut short - there is a cabinet decision being made on Monday to decide whether to close the school I work at or not. Someone has started a facebook thread about save our school and I have been asked to join.

There are lots of staff who have joined but it is also full of parents. Not that there is anything x rated on my profile but I don't want parents to be able to access my profile/ photos etc. If I join the group does that then mean they can see my profile???

Thanks

Hannah,

In facebook, put your mouse over Settings and it'll give you privacy settings. This will let you control who can and cannot view various parts of your profile.

• 11 months later...

http://www.worldjumper.net/index.php

It's a website of a friend of mine, so, yes, vested interest. However, it is rather good, I would suggest, from my subjective standpoint.

It's a multi-lingual forum that enables people of different languages to discuss in their own tongue and be understood.

I think it could be great for getting tips and info on players/football from different countries... (Rather than always having to rely on Eddie's verdict on all things French, for example.) Unfortunately, it's rather underpopulated at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

El Tombro, if you go on moneysaving expert they have a little tool to find the best price for your old phone. It searches all of the recycling companies and lets you know who'll give you the most for it.

Money saving expert is quality....I highly recommend it.

Before I purchase anything new like a mobile, broadband or any sort of bank account etc I check their first. Its also a great place to get your questions answered from other members too.

Top cash back is also quickly becoming a favourite too! 50% cashback on ebay being offered at the moment!

• 2 months later...

Started using - TopCashBack recently - Very good website if you buy things online.

£125 earned in just 2 1/2 months so far! Well worth it - free money

Also use alot of voucher code websites too

Brand Alley is another good site for Bargain Sales. Sell top brands quite often for 60-80% less than normal!

• 1 month later...

Ring free numbers from your mobile....0800, 0500 etc as part of your minutes

Also a very good trick for anyone who wants to earn profit.... :wacko:

Tesco DVD

Sign up for Tesco DVD for 3 months (£12) and you will earn 1000 points which is £40 in reward cards and therefore giving you a £28 profit. :tu:

Just got an email from cashback.co.uk

Another no lose money offer, where again you make a profit - regardless of how your bet does!

Paddy Power Offer - Place a single bet of £10 or more and you gain up to £50 in FREE bets + £15 cash-back!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived