BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Are You Really A Rovers "fan"?

Am i less of a fan because ive only been twice in 4 years? :blink: Not all of us can make the games even though i sure do wish i could. I will how ever countinue to buy Rovers "stuff" where ever, whenever and however i can get my hands on it just to show support and give the club what few dollers i have. I LOVE Rovers and no matter who they make manager i will support them ( lets just hope BFS or McCrappy Von Suck-A-Lot aka Steve McLaren arnt apointed) till the end. Lets hope Billic is up for the job.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McClown would be an absolute killer as regards my sense of optimism and ambition, and when u don't have those 2 things rounds of golf or time with kids on saturday seem more appealing as regards avoiding becoming a miserable person to be around! Gazza like depression could set in if we actually PAY that utter non-entity of a man to take us down!

Archived