BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Logo

I don't think there's anything wrong with the idea of a change to the badge. The kit changes slightly every year so why not he badge too from time to time? We don't really have a traditonal 'coat of arms' save for the worthy image of a red rose in there somewhere (being Lancashire's greatest club I think that's a must).

If there was to be ever a change then the designer's effort at the top is a very good starting place. It's got the blue and white halves theme, and a red rose, which is really all we need.

nobody is saying that!!

I just created this thread to show that i found this redesign on the web. if we were to redesign the crest, i think its a good job.

:rolleyes:

Somebody was suggesting that it was a good idea to change the badge. I understand why you started this thread and feel that it is an interesting subject so fair play to you.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its not a good idea if you have a tattoo of the badge on your arm or leg. If the badge keeps changing you could be covered in badges by the time you are laid to rest.

Exactly how I feel!

I have a tattoo of the club badge on my left shoulder and one on my right. I have one on my left calf and another on my right. I also have one on my chest above my heart. For my 50th in March I had a really big one done on my back between my shoulder blades. I have already paid in advance to have one on each buttock (no jokes please). I am considering getting a very small one put on my p, erm my p, I mean my pelvis area.

If they change the design I will be really, really, very cross.

And sore.

Exactly how I feel!

I have a tattoo of the club badge on my left shoulder and one on my right. I have one on my left calf and another on my right. I also have one on my chest above my heart. For my 50th in March I had a really big one done on my back between my shoulder blades. I have already paid in advance to have one on each buttock (no jokes please). I am considering getting a very small one put on my p, erm my p, I mean my pelvis area.

If they change the design I will be really, really, very cross.

And sore.

You could get a Tatoo of the Burnley crest between your bum cheeks, so every time you wipe your ar.................... :rolleyes:

Archived