BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Media Roundup

Guest Kamy100

Guest Kamy100

Over the last few days there have been a lot of stories circulating about Rovers in the media so now is a good opportunity to round up the main ones.

David Bentley

On Sunday David Bentley decided to go public about his desire to leave Blackburn Rovers. In an interview with Sky Sports News whilst he was on holiday he said "The situation is I want to move on. I want to be playing Champions League football, or in Europe.

"I've been here for three years and I love the club and I love playing for them but I feel I've done everything I can".

In response to this Chairman John Williams indicated that Rovers would be the ones who decide if they want to sell a player or not and no decision would be made until the new manager was appointed "'We will not discuss this until the new manager is in place. He may come in and say we should sell this player or that one".

Appointment Of New Manager

Rover have continued their quest to name a successor to Mark Hughes. The club have been interviewing potential candidates. Chairman John Williams is confident about making an appointment by the end of the week ""The process is still on-going and we are on target for the end of this week.

"Having said that we are not going rush anything, the most important thing is that we get the right man for the job."

Latest media reports indicate that John Williams will fly out to Europe to interview a "mystery" candidate.

Archived