BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Michael Laudrup - The Fans Choice

To be honest, I'd be happy with either.

I think Ince has something about him with the task he took on and successfully completed at Mac. He seems prepared to dig deep and get his hands dirty for success.

However, Laudrup has done it at the highest level in Spain and has the worldwide reputation to attract players, and hopefully he can convince his Brian to bring his boots for when Bentley goes. He'd still be head and shoulders above half the dross that claim to be premiership players!!!

I've joined and invited as many Rovers fans as I could find on my friends list. Sadly I fear this group (and the poll indicating Laudrup as the popular choice) may well be too little, too late.

Rovers are in a bind now, because if they don't appoint Ince after all the hype, Darren Lewis et al are more than likely going to start shouting 'iz it coz ee iz black, innit?' from their tabloid soapboxes (I'm aiming for a satirical Ali G slant on this and in am in no way being racist, thankfully I know that you're all tuned in and witty individuals who would get this reference :) )

If we don't get Laudrup, I will be happy enough with Ince, but I'd rather not have known ML was such a strong candidate at this stage if he isn't going to get it.

I suppose for JW it comes down to 'Laudrup is qualified and a proven success at a high level, but the question is, is he hungry for it?'

Ince is definitely hungry for something, but I fear it's not got an awful lot to do with us...

Archived