BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] John Williams - The Most Impressive Chairman In Football

Fantastic to see Laudrup's agent claim:

"In 20 years of working in football I have not come across a chairman as impressive as John Williams," Tutumlu told the Daily Telegraph.

- This is the guy that Hughes considers a personal friend.

- This is the guy that considers the Norwegian supportclub important enough to give lengthy interview with open and honest answers. Can you Abramovich doing that? Or anybody else in the PL?

- This is the guy that all current players and formers players claims admiration for.

- This is the guy that calls Nelsen in New Zealand to say they are doing what they can in the search for a new manager.

We might lose players and managers, but I think losing Williams would be the greatest loss of all. I really hope a takeover wouldn't mean replacing him.

Right then! Which PL club would like a new chairman? Come on roll-up, we at Rovers 'ave the very best available. Youc'n 'ave 'im cheap; can't say fairer than that, now can I?

Cumon ladies and gents! You've seen all the preceeding posts listing all 'is attributes and achievments! Wot 're yer waitin fur?

Fantastic to see Laudrup's agent claim:

"In 20 years of working in football I have not come across a chairman as impressive as John Williams," Tutumlu told the Daily Telegraph.

- This is the guy that Hughes considers a personal friend.

- This is the guy that considers the Norwegian supportclub important enough to give lengthy interview with open and honest answers. Can you Abramovich doing that? Or anybody else in the PL?

- This is the guy that all current players and formers players claims admiration for.

- This is the guy that calls Nelsen in New Zealand to say they are doing what they can in the search for a new manager.

We might lose players and managers, but I think losing Williams would be the greatest loss of all. I really hope a takeover wouldn't mean replacing him.

While I'm sure JW is doing a sterling job selling the club to the various applicants, and will ultimately make the right decision, I think Laudrup's agent's gushing praise should be seen in the light of he is trying to get JW to offer Laudrup a job!

Why is it a mistake to appoint Ince over Laudrup? How can we possibly know what went on at the interview? Perhaps Laudrup made demands on the club which were impossible to meet.We have to trust JW on this one. Until I see a news conference with our new manager whoever it might be then I put my faith in Mr williams.

I think briansol is using this thread as a clever ploy to attract JW's attention to the board so he'll notice the Laudrup thread and forget about Ince.

Sadly, it'll never happen in a million years...

...I hope it works.

Archived