BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Holiday Season

Already had my two weeks at the beginning of June- All inclusive in Playa Blanca in Lanzarote. Nice and hot with a breeze to keep you cool. :rover:

Every other football shirt out there was a Liverpool one :angry: but I was flying the flag with the Rovers away shirt and the Lancashire Lightning top as well.

Just back from Florida for Rog.

I'm sure a few people on here will be doing the same, if so and you go to EPCOT, look out for a guy in the Norweigan bit called Dag Erik.

Got chatting to him, and when I asked if he was a fan of English football he told me he was a Rovers fan!

TOP BLOKE

ep-norway.jpg

Norway at EPCOT

Another highlight was the Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor at Magic Kingdom, extremely funny and tremendously clever. Hosted by Billy Crystal you will love it!

laugh-400.jpg

Just back from Florida for Rog.

I'm sure a few people on here will be doing the same, if so and you go to EPCOT, look out for a guy in the Norweigan bit called Dag Erik.

Got chatting to him, and when I asked if he was a fan of English football he told me he was a Rovers fan!

TOP BLOKE

ep-norway.jpg

Norway at EPCOT

Another highlight was the Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor at Magic Kingdom, extremely funny and tremendously clever. Hosted by Billy Crystal you will love it!

laugh-400.jpg

Got back from Florida two weeks ago. Awesome place, second time in U.S in six months (went to New York at christmas), love the country.

Went to Busch Gardens & Universal. Shei-kra at BG was unbelievable, wasn't in my plans to go on it, but my missus persuaded me. 200ft drop! :unsure: Universal was great too, Simpsons ride was fantastic. Florida (USA really, as NYC was the same) is very cheap, PS3 games $40-50 approx & macy's practically give away designer clothes. Should I mention fuel too? 40p approx for a litre of Petrol!! If I could live there I would, not unpatriotic, but England is becoming unaffordable.

Got back from Florida two weeks ago. Awesome place, second time in U.S in six months (went to New York at christmas), love the country.

Went to Busch Gardens & Universal. Shei-kra at BG was unbelievable, wasn't in my plans to go on it, but my missus persuaded me. 200ft drop! :unsure: Universal was great too, Simpsons ride was fantastic. Florida (USA really, as NYC was the same) is very cheap, PS3 games $40-50 approx & macy's practically give away designer clothes. Should I mention fuel too? 40p approx for a litre of Petrol!! If I could live there I would, not unpatriotic, but England is becoming unaffordable.

What's stopping you? Move! This country is on a downward spiral. You only live once.

Right, because the American economy just keeps on getting better...

Having my usual August break in Brittany. No other special trips planned at the moment.

I never mentioned the economy! Also, for £140,000 you can have a 3 bed house with a pool with sun, do we remember what that is, i have forgotten.

Yeah, if you go to Florida and experience the weather, little taste of America and a theme park you'll come away with a smile. Doesn't make it a good place to live though.

apple bottom jeans

Yeah, if you go to Florida and experience the weather, little taste of America and a theme park you'll come away with a smile. Doesn't make it a good place to live though.

apple bottom jeans

You may well be right, however, I enjoyed my two weeks there immensely & will go back one day.

apple bottom jeans

I know i much prefer our wet, dull, chav infested, half demolished town centre, dole dossing little mill town!

Archived