BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fan's Forum 22/7/08

Hi all,

I will be attending the fans forum on 22/7/08 but cannot make tommorrow night could someone bring up the subject of the takeoverit seems as tho with all the farrago of finances we have lost one of the best young English managers and his very good backroom team all due to financesand the fans need answers on potential bidders and what is going on

thanks and hope to see many of you on the 22/7/08

Laters all.

Really, are you going to say Hi all and Laters all everytime you speak ?

I wouldnt expect much of an answer on the takeover other than whats already been revealed in the LET, but it will be on the agenda.

I'm sure that news will please thousands if not millions of fans Ste B.

Now this is the case, I'm not sure if this is down to us or the television companies but can we have some microphones at the Blackburn End? The story before was that the sound of the drum was to loud for the audio sensors, so all the microphones were mostly placed at the Darwen End by the away fans.

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Jul 7 2008, 00:58 ) 633794[/snapback]
The drummer has hung his drumsticks up, and will be in the family stand next year.

Down to the fans to make some noise.

Down to Ince to serve up some exiting football then.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ste B @ Jul 7 2008, 00:58 ) 633794[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The drummer has hung his drumsticks up, and will be in the family stand next year.

Down to the fans to make some noise.

Down to Ince to serve up some exiting football then.

Yep, god forbid we make some noise regardless of that.

British manager, he is Welsh.

How to you attend these fans forums?

As well as writing to the Chairman, you can also email me, the secretary. Having taken on a few new members at the run of the year we are not particularly looking for more members but if you think you can be an asset to the Forum please pm me.

I am friends with somebody who has some influence over what happens on the TV on match days and will pass these suggestions.

Being from Liverpool, did he nick it from another stadium to bring to Ewood?

Archived