BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Masters Football

Has anyone been to one of these events before. I've always enjoyed watching masters footy on the box and tempted to mak the trip up to Manchester in a couple of weeks.

We're in the same group as Man City, Manchester United, Leeds, Oldham, and I think it was Bolton.

Just wondering how people have found it if they've been in the past.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No probs Paal, be good if we can get a group of us going to back the Rovers. Guessing a few people will be in Portugal watching preason but hopefully we can still get a few people together.

Who'll be playing for rovers?

No probs Paal, be good if we can get a group of us going to back the Rovers. Guessing a few people will be in Portugal watching preason but hopefully we can still get a few people together.

Might be up for this - £16.20 once Ticketmaster have had their cut. Looks like it's unreserved seating. Only problem is it'll be full of Mancs of both varieties.

Might be up for this - £16.20 once Ticketmaster have had their cut. Looks like it's unreserved seating. Only problem is it'll be full of Mancs of both varieties.

and a handfull of loud'ish blue and white's :P we're used to be out numbered, apparently its twice as many mancs as Rovers fans at Ewood everytime they play us :P

Let's hope Matt Jansen is playing, he played last year right? :rover:

and a handfull of loud'ish blue and white's :P we're used to be out numbered, apparently its twice as many mancs as Rovers fans at Ewood everytime they play us :P

Let's hope Matt Jansen is playing, he played last year right? :rover:

Dont think Matty will be allowed to play as you have to be over a certain age and he's only 30 so too young. Think you have to be over 35

Well I've decided to bite the bullet and buy tickets for me and the Mrs (I know how to show a girl a good time lol)

Be good to catch up with a few familiar faces if anyone else fancies it. I'll probably stay up in Manchester afterwards for beers.

Yup, the very same.

Unfortunately they haven't announched the squad yet. I know in the past Gallacher, Hendry, Ripley, Wilcox, and Garner have all played at some stage.

Super Atko is playing for Wolves IIRC

Apologies to Leftwinger for having the audacity to post a message on any other thread apart from 'Nicko's Thread' but I thought it might be useful for anyone who's thinking about going to this to consider becoming a masters member.

It's free to do and you get 10% off your tickets as well as not having to pay ticketmasters charges. Means the tixkets come down to £12.40 instead of £16.20.

Apologies to Leftwinger for having the audacity to post a message on any other thread apart from 'Nicko's Thread' but I thought it might be useful for anyone who's thinking about going to this to consider becoming a masters member.

It's free to do and you get 10% off your tickets as well as not having to pay ticketmasters charges. Means the tixkets come down to £12.40 instead of £16.20.

Great shout on the tickets Ricky (and thanks for the pm) ... all in favour of avoiding giving money to the rip off called Ticketmaster.

We're booked ... thinking about going for a bite to eat beforehand - possibly at Armenian Taverna or maybe tapas.

Archived