BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Masters Football

The Masters football is on July 25th this year. If you join the masters website and buy tickets before Monday you get them half price.

5 quid for adults with no booking fee or postage costs.

Got a couple of spare tickets for the Masters Football at the MEN a week Saturday (25th), unreserved seating lower tier. Booked early so only paid a fiver each for them, happy to exchange them for a pint. Kicks off at 8pm.

PM me if interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For people going beware due to working in Burnley I have heard that there are going to be many dingles including around 70 idiots on the beer in Manchester all day, and then at the masters in the evening, this story from the telegraph seems to back that up.

http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/news/450..._Masters_derby/

Oh dear!

Unfortuantely, both sets of fans have enough idiots to cause trouble at the games.

Oh dear!

Unfortuantely, both sets of fans have enough idiots to cause trouble at the games.

Trust me! Burnley have more idiots than us! 10 Fold!

I know of at least 30 Dingles going in to Manchester all day! alot of numptys! :rolleyes:

there is something very special about watching a rovers team playing burnley. sad to say i got very wound up watching that game and beer went everywhere when we equalised. god knows how ill be for the real thing this season!

:D:D:D

there is something very special about watching a rovers team playing burnley. sad to say i got very wound up watching that game and beer went everywhere when we equalised. god knows how ill be for the real thing this season!

:D:D:D

I was exactly the same apart from the beer. Everytime the ref gave something against us, I couldn't help but shout 'The Referee's a banker.' :D

I know that 72 people are going on a double decker coach, who are drinking all day. There is going to be hundreds, if not thousands of Burnley fans there.

PMSL. 72 turned in to thousands. Classic.

Mind you they do have previous at the MEN they caused trouble at the Tweenies a few years ago. :P

Archived