BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Masters Football

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 11 months later...

Anyone going to the tournament this year? Sunday 18th July at The MEN.

Teams - Rovers, Man Utd, Man City, Bolton, Stoke and Leeds

Rovers players:

Darren Collier

Craig Short

Richard Brown

Gary Croft

Mark Atkins

Graham Fenton

Jason Wilcox

Paul Warhurst

Other players playing here - http://www.mastersfootball.com/masterscup2010_northwest.htm

Link to buying tickets on the site as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Why is it that the team we end up with for the masters is never anything like the pre announced squad. I'm sure I didn't see Wilcox, warhurst, Fenton or short in our team. Only caught the second game though so they may have played in the first game.

Darren Collier sure he also played for my other club and home town team berwick rangers.

We got him on a free from Middlesborough.

He put in a number of disastrous performances during his stay with us.

I don't know where he went.

Why is it that the team we end up with for the masters is never anything like the pre announced squad. I'm sure I didn't see Wilcox, warhurst, Fenton or short in our team. Only caught the second game though so they may have played in the first game.

Nope, none of them played. Not sure why though. I can't even think who replaced them. Ireland played but my memory seems to be blank with the rest. Craig Short pulled out at the last minute leaving us a man short as well - didn't say why but maybe work commitments.

• 9 months later...

Archived