BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I try to bet on sure things...and that is not a sure thing at all.

Ok, I'll leave at that, I think two weeks ago, it might have been different.

As you say football changes by the minute. :D

Wouldn't be suprised if Bentley ended up in the same position as Gaz Barry at Villa with regards to Liverpool. Liverpool have spent that wad of cash on Keane, meaning a move for Barry will be unlikely.

With regard to Spuds, they will undoubtably blast their money away on Arshavin and another player, probably never heard of in England...

This will leave the tapped up Bentley mooshed by the Rovers squad and unwanted by the rest of the teams.

My guess is Spurs and Liverpool were only ever willing to spend a max of £12 million on Bentley, and the fact the club wouldnt allow the so called 'big teams' to walk allover us has probably turned their noses up! :lol:

Really hoping this is true!! http://msnsport.skysports.com/story/0,1952...3878909,00.html

Hope so, Stoor RB also but Fulham supposed to be close.

Any chance of the Spuds steaming in for Bentley and RSC now? A bit concerning for you guys, I would have thought.

Sure, if spuds want to drive up to Brockhall & drop off a bag stuffed w/ 45 million quid-- that's fine by us. <_<

'Estudio Futbol' in Argentina has just broken in to say that Coloccini has been sold to English Club. Looks like

Lendoiro has lost the tug of war between finances and supporters desires.

Have we seen the last of Barcodes in for Warnock? (hopefully.)

Sure, if spuds want to drive up to Brockhall & drop off a bag stuffed w/ 45 million quid-- that's fine by us. <_<

It might be fine by you - but I suspect Incey and the Board might accept a tad less!

I see the spitters gone Zulu.....give Burnley a wave for us next season!

;)

Wave yourself! :lol: Dioufy's time had been and gone at Bolton. He did have some great games for us but he didn't have a great season last time out. I'll not be losing too much sleep over his departure. Should be interesting times when he crosses swords with Sunnerlan's pikey manager - as he inevitably will.

Frank Fielding was at my local team last season and performed heroics. Apparently they have high hopes for him for the future. Not sure how long Jason Brown or Gunnar Nielsen will last under the new regime.

One would hope that Nielsen will be kept on. From what I saw of him in the Reserves last season he is a far more impressive prospect than Fielding.

Any chance of the Spuds steaming in for Bentley and RSC now? A bit concerning for you guys, I would have thought.

I'd say Santa Cruz is too similar to Berbatov. They'll probably want a small, nippy, hard-working striker to play off him. If Berbatov goes I will be very worried.

I'd say Santa Cruz is too similar to Berbatov. They'll probably want a small, nippy, hard-working striker to play off him. If Berbatov goes I will be very worried.

That's what I meant. I was thinking along the lines of Berbatov still moving. Old Purple Nose doesn't normally walk away from these things. He generally comes back after a flounce around.

Archived