BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Keith Andrews

I am not Keith's biggest fan but I'd far rather see him fit and raring to go than be sidelined like this. Get well soon Keith.

I agree. Much as Keith is pretty awful out central midfield is utterly appalling at the moment and the introduction of Andrews might be an improvement. Desperate times.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully the injury will help bring along the signing of that midfield lad we have on trial....CANT be any worse than Andrews. Hopefully we may never need to see him in a Rovers shirt again!! (Tin hat time)

Mortars, bombs. grenades and machine gun fire be upon you.

We could do with Keef right now in our midfield.........................We've no-one else FFS

Ince knows the players better than we do./ We only see them 90 minutes a week. We don't know what goes on in training and for all we know he could be a great leader and the right man to lead our club. Nothing has happened yet, but whatever Ince does WE MUST BACK HIM!!!

I forgive you. It was a sensible enough thing to say at the time...

• Guest featured and unfeatured this topic

Archived